Observations from participating in the Fleet Battle (TvT).
- Karunas thrash Deimos, its like they're an order of magnitude more durable (probably because of insufficient PD on the Deimos)
- Sanctus make great meatshields seeing as they're small, and fast, meaning slash beams tend to miss wildly
- Deimos can't actually aim. Their beam turrets have two large a FoV, meaning they'll target whatever the hell they want (usu. sanctus)
- Add one of the nextgen corvettes for the GTVA, either the Chimera or the Diomedes - with better PD and more durability, might even the odds
- Get Spells working. (More on this later)
- Buff Deimos PD
As of now, no ship has any "spells" short of their ETS system, but there are a number of issues preventing (re-)implementation of spells into the TvT. (Also see above post).
- The UI. Must be HUD-Gauge based, and unique to ship classes instead of based on training messages.
- key-pressed. Needs to have an optional argument of who (or which ship) pressed the key, don't know if possible.
- Stuff to make certain spells work...
It opens a whole new can of worms entirely in terms of balance, but at least we get more variables to mess around with!