Author Topic: The Millennium Falcon (Complete)  (Read 70960 times)

Offline Dain

Re: The Millennium Falcon (Complete)
Looks great, but perhaps the paint and hull damage should be scrubbed off the stock model?

Although I guess if you just want to stick to the original texture that might not be an option.

I actually suggested this to Zookeeper when we were in the process of throwing it together, but it may be more work to modify the texture than it's worth.  If someone on the team has the time and energy and desire to do it, maybe, but I've mentioned before that the one thing we're really lacking right now is talented texture artists.

So on a slightly related note, what will the policy of the mod team be toward submods for campaigns and stuff when the mod is released. Would it be acceptable to kitbash a model/texture for a campaign submod? Making YT-1300 variations is probably a good example. Would that sort of thing be ok, or would the team prefer that sort of thing didn't happen?

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
Creating assets to be donated for future inclusion in this mod will be encouraged, we haven't had any major discussion on how we will handle that, perhaps we will release a fan pack or just help with  hosting various assets for download within our hosting solution somehow.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

Offline zookeeper

• *knock knock* Who's there? Poe. Poe who?
Eh... I can't imagine we'd want to tell people what kind of things we want them to not do in their mods.