Author Topic: [RELEASE] Starlance Node  (Read 2453 times)

Offline AndrewofDoom

• In A.D. 2366 war was beginning
  • Permanent yuri goggles.
    • Twitter
[RELEASE] Starlance Node
This is a much simpler project I had taken upon myself to complete. It's simple, the FS2 jump node model just looks completely silly in a totally new universe, and really needs to be replaced. I started it yesterday, and the original concepts were certainly quite different (Except this one).

Oh yeah, it also spins. Spinny...spinny. Everything's better with spinning after all. :nervous:

Download: HERE
Just put in <mod>/data/models (If the folder hierarchy doesn't exist, create it yourself). Since this model requires no tables to work, it can be used for any mod you ever desire.

DISCLAIMER: I have not tested any WoD1 missions if they look right. I wasn't really aiming for backwards compatibility so much as to actually replace that FS2 asset for this mod, making it one tiny step closer to standalone.
My Efforts:
SF Knight

20:08:19   AndrewofDoom: Though I find it mildly disturbing that a loli is giggling to mass destruction.
20:10:01   Spoon: I find it mildly arrousing
20:10:07   AndrewofDoom: Woah
20:10:15   Spoon: sound like my kind of loli
20:10:21   Spoon: and im not even a lolicon

Offline Deadly in a Shadow

• Buntu!
Re: [RELEASE] Starlance Node

Dude, I'm happy you've released this because I need (for my campaign) nodes and I didn't want to use the retail one.
 :yes:
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"
"Uh, Sir we can hear the explosion."
"No you can't, there is no air in space. Sound can't travel through a vacuum!"