Author Topic: Wiki Featured'd  (Read 9287 times)

Offline -Norbert-

I just combed the "Ask a crewmember" thread for information of the species (culture, government, ect.) and have now a nice text file with a lot of data.
I was thinking about adding that information to the wiki pages of the species, but wanted to ask first before doing so.

I was thinking of making a new tab (or however it's called) somewere close to the bottom of the page. In case of the Humans above the timeline and for the other species above their ship-list.
I could also incorporate some of the information (especially the one about physiology) into the current articles, but I'm not sure just how "canon" the info from that thread are, even though they all come directly from Spoon.

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Good idea
The information is for the most part canon but may contain a certain amount of bias depending on the character's perspective (I wouldn't trust anything luna tells you for example :p). As long as the wiki page makes that clear, there shouldn't be any problems.
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline -Norbert-

Ladies, Gentlemen and other esteemed readers, I just made my first wiki-edits in my live.
I added info from the Ask a crew member thread to the pages of the Humans, Cyrvans and Fura'ngle. I tried to keep in line with the formating of the rest of the pages and provided links directly to the relevant posts.

Once I figured out how to do it, I'll add wiki-internal links too, for places were I referenced characters.

Edit: I figured it out and did it. Now all the mentions of other articles and characters are links to the page and place of concern.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 12:35:10 pm by -Norbert- »

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Nice
Good job on the wiki so far everyone, its really shaping up  :yes:
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline -Norbert-

Interresting that three different people went over my Cyrvan entries with corrections, but not one found the spelling mistakes I made on the Terran page (which I hopefully corrected all by now... can someone good with english check please?).
Do I see a certain Obsession with space elfes there? :p

Offline Destiny

• Twintails are eternal!
Interresting that three different people went over my Cyrvan entries with corrections, but not one found the spelling mistakes I made on the Terran page (which I hopefully corrected all by now... can someone good with english check please?).
Do I see a certain Obsession with space elfes there? :p
*cough*

I wasn't done with the Terran article yet, because of...uhm, school! Not...obsession with space elves, honest! There's typos here and there, but it'll get fixed (eventually...~).