Author Topic: Unofficial WoD Fanservice Request Thread  (Read 20014 times)

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Re: Unofficial WoD Fanservice Request Thread
Isa!

I discard Crystal for Isa.

ALL HAIL ISA-SAMA!
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Isa.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline Lorric

No, not Isa! She looks like a little girl...

Yaiceca, naked, or in the process of being stripped down, with Justice sat on top of her, pinning her down with his knees on her arms, wearing a T-shirt that says "Justice is served", and holding a sign in his hands with a generic picture of a man and woman and the word "TERRAN" in large letters, or just "TERRAN" with no pictures, and the JGASF in the background cheering him on! He would obviously be showing her the sign, and trying to get her to say it.

If you feel it would break Justice's character to do that, substitute him for someone else. I'm thinking more along the lines of "say it, or we're taking more of your clothes off" here, rather than rape. So one of the girls would do. I just picked Justice because of the name. Tempest might be the best choice. I think she'd enjoy it.

(I should point out I really don't like Yaiceca, but I wouldn't do that to her if it was real. But if someone's getting stripped down, let it be her! :) )

No, not Isa! She looks like a little girl...

Yaiceca, naked, or in the process of being stripped down, with Justice sat on top of her, pinning her down with his knees on her arms, wearing a T-shirt that says "Justice is served", and holding a sign in his hands with a generic picture of a man and woman and the word "TERRAN" in large letters, or just "TERRAN" with no pictures, and the JGASF in the background cheering him on! He would obviously be showing her the sign, and trying to get her to say it.

If you feel it would break Justice's character to do that, substitute him for someone else. I'm thinking more along the lines of "say it, or we're taking more of your clothes off" here, rather than rape. So one of the girls would do. I just picked Justice because of the name. Tempest might be the best choice. I think she'd enjoy it.

(I should point out I really don't like Yaiceca, but I wouldn't do that to her if it was real. But if someone's getting stripped down, let it be her! :) )

:eek2:

Offline Lorric

:eek2:

I was nervous about posting that. You're making me more nervous now...   :nervous:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 02:30:13 pm by Lorric »

Offline LunarNightmare

• ...what year is it?
    • Minecraft
Most of the stuff that i'd post would be considered controversial, so I decide against posting it, which is why my postcount is smaller than the Nordera's average lifespan.

Offline Lorric

Most of the stuff that i'd post would be considered controversial, so I decide against posting it, which is why my postcount is smaller than the Nordera's average lifespan.

Doing something like that is very out of character for me. But I thought about it, and I don't think it's any more controversial than people talking about tentacles, pairing off certain characters, and that picture of Crystal naked that Spoon made. If I have done wrong though, I'll delete the post.

Offline LunarNightmare

• ...what year is it?
    • Minecraft

Doing something like that is very out of character for me. But I thought about it, and I don't think it's any more controversial than people talking about tentacles, pairing off certain characters, and that picture of Crystal naked that Spoon made. If I have done wrong though, I'll delete the post.

Hey now, i'm just saying that most of my stuff is, so I decide against posting it, I was really just making an excuse for an awful joke.  :D

Offline Lorric

Hey now, i'm just saying that most of my stuff is, so I decide against posting it, I was really just making an excuse for an awful joke.  :D

Thanks, I knew YOU weren't saying it was a wrong thing to do.

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
So, Yaiceca or Isa? Or maybe both?  :)
While I don't really care about fanservice, the reaction of either of them to being shown naked is going to be priceless.

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ

Lorric, please refrain from double or triple posting. Consider the edit button your new friend
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Less dude pics, MOAR SPACE TITS

#Edit: I agree with Spoon. Love the edit button, it needs more friends.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

The Force shall free me.

Offline Lorric

Oh, don't be like that Spoon...

I've had quite a bit of trouble with this message system you know. If there's a way to not have all the attachments at the bottom of the page, tell me. I also thought you couldn't have multiple attachments, but I see you can.

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Also, take sensible discussion/serious questions to another thread. This one is for fanservice.  :)

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Oh, don't be like that Spoon...

I've had quite a bit of trouble with this message system you know. If there's a way to not have all the attachments at the bottom of the page, tell me. I also thought you couldn't have multiple attachments, but I see you can.

1. Spoon is the moderator of this board. He is completely right in reminding you that multiposting is a bad habit.
2. Images attached to posts are only for temporary storage. They can and will be deleted when the storage space on the server gets low.
3. If you want images to stay up permanently, you need a permanent image host, such as imageshack or photobucket.
4. The img and lvlshot tags are provided to embed images in posts.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Lorric

1. Spoon is the moderator of this board. He is completely right in reminding you that multiposting is a bad habit.
2. Images attached to posts are only for temporary storage. They can and will be deleted when the storage space on the server gets low.
3. If you want images to stay up permanently, you need a permanent image host, such as imageshack or photobucket.
4. The img and lvlshot tags are provided to embed images in posts.

1. Yeah, I know. I think I just felt a little defensive at the time. I use the edit button a great deal actually.

EDIT: Sorry, Spoon. I'm just not having a good day.

2+3. I did wonder why people did that. The attachments seemed best because it makes them small so they don't take up thread space, but you can open them up if you're interested in them. I don't think anything I've attached matters to me if it stays forever though, so I'll probably stick to them except maybe in special cases.

4. I'll try and remake the three into one now. Though I don't know how I do. Really, I haven't come across anything like the stuff on here before, other message boards I use are all very basic in comparison.

EDIT: I can't figure it out. Can anyone help?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 06:13:19 pm by Lorric »

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Have you tried quoting them in your original post, then removing them? Sound like the simplest solution.

Also, due to the shocking lack of breasts, here is some ASCII art that reminds me of Spoon's WoD onsen pic: -WARNING NSFW- http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3204/2720586226_53ce290890.jpg -WARNING NSFW-

The Force shall free me.

Offline Lorric

Have you tried quoting them in your original post, then removing them? Sound like the simplest solution.

Also, due to the shocking lack of breasts, here is some ASCII art that reminds me of Spoon's WoD onsen pic: -WARNING NSFW- http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3204/2720586226_53ce290890.jpg -WARNING NSFW-

I tried putting the name of the picture between the image tags, but just got an empty box. Same with Lvlshot, got a bigger empty box. I was trying to move the first picture up as a test.

I don't know if there's a place to find the Lvlshot tag, I did it manually. Likewise the one you used for the yellow text, and whatever you use to make spoilers. All my experience with all this has been trial and error.

Onsen. You learn something new everyday. Hopefully I can learn more than one thing today.

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
I lol'd firespawn, good show chap.
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
I lol'd firespawn, good show chap.

Thank you, Old-bean. One does one's best.

The Force shall free me.