Author Topic: Unofficial WoD Fanservice Request Thread  (Read 20184 times)

Offline Lorric

Re: Unofficial WoD Fanservice Request Thread
Ha ha, I'm just not used to this system!

I'll try to remember to use the multi-quote feature.

Sorry.

Leave me alone   :D

Offline LunarNightmare

• ...what year is it?
    • Minecraft

Sorry.

Awww... what's the fun in that?  :P

Offline Lorric

Sorry.

Awww... what's the fun in that?  :P

What, are you sore that I was spoiling your fun before?  :D

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Just exercise a little patience before hitting POST.
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Lorric

Just exercise a little patience before hitting POST.

I'm too used to youtube really. Hit reply, write a message, hit reply, write a message...

I'll get there, don't worry. It also made me realise the real reason why you get a notification if someone else has commented in the time while you were writing your message.

Offline -Norbert-

On the post reply screen, you get the last few messages shown below (minus the pics). When you mouse-over a certain post, you'll see a label "insert quote" in the upper right corner of that particular post's window. Clicking it will insert that post as a quote behind the position of the curser.
Very convenient, if you don't want to copy/past and write the tags manually.
And the Preview button is really great too ;)

Offline Lorric

On the post reply screen, you get the last few messages shown below (minus the pics). When you mouse-over a certain post, you'll see a label "insert quote" in the upper right corner of that particular post's window. Clicking it will insert that post as a quote behind the position of the curser.
Very convenient, if you don't want to copy/past and write the tags manually.
And the Preview button is really great too ;)

Thanks. I didn't know it would put them in where the cursor is, I thought it would put them in at the bottom.

I also didn't know the preview took out the pictures. I'd been trying to use the preview buton when I was trying to move the pictures around, so obviously I was getting nowhere with it.

Most of the stuff that i'd post would be considered controversial, so I decide against posting it, which is why my postcount is smaller than the Nordera's average lifespan.

Doing something like that is very out of character for me. But I thought about it, and I don't think it's any more controversial than people talking about tentacles, pairing off certain characters, and that picture of Crystal naked that Spoon made. If I have done wrong though, I'll delete the post.
To clarify, I take no issue with the request.

However, triple-posting does make you teh hitlar.

Thanks.

I tried again, but got nowhere. Maybe you can't move the attachments around, maybe that's why no ne else seems to use them. In the end, I just deleted the posts.
You know who else moved things around and then removed them from existence?

A strange question. Go on then. Who?

HITLER. That's who.

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Most of the stuff that i'd post would be considered controversial, so I decide against posting it, which is why my postcount is smaller than the Nordera's average lifespan.

Doing something like that is very out of character for me. But I thought about it, and I don't think it's any more controversial than people talking about tentacles, pairing off certain characters, and that picture of Crystal naked that Spoon made. If I have done wrong though, I'll delete the post.
To clarify, I take no issue with the request.

However, triple-posting does make you teh hitlar.

Thanks.

I tried again, but got nowhere. Maybe you can't move the attachments around, maybe that's why no ne else seems to use them. In the end, I just deleted the posts.
You know who else moved things around and then removed them from existence?

A strange question. Go on then. Who?

HITLER. That's who.

If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
This has gotten out of hand. Back to fanservice requests at once!  :)
Take Godwin's law to another thread. If every meaningless post since the bump contained a fanservice request, Spoon would have to draw a WoD Hentai manga.  :)

Dawn and Hitler, plox.

She is genetically superior and all.

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Take Godwin's law to another thread. If every meaningless post since the bump contained a fanservice request, Spoon would have to draw a WoD Hentai manga:)

This is good. Spoon, you have your mission. Do not fail us. :arrr:
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

The Force shall free me.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
Dawn and Hitler, plox.

She is genetically superior and all.

Ohdeargodno.......
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....

Offline Lorric

Take Godwin's law to another thread. If every meaningless post since the bump contained a fanservice request, Spoon would have to draw a WoD Hentai manga.  :)

Well, those posts were mostly by people who've already made their request. Unless you want me to fill the place up with Yaiceca ideas...

Actually, that gives me an idea. An interactive Yaiceca fantasy, since she's just soooooooo popular in the Yaiceca hate fan club thread right now, an interactive Yaiceca fantasy. I'll set the tone. And then others can post into the story with whatever they want, whenever they want. Or not at all. We'll just see.

Okay, here goes...

Yaiceca's ship exploded in a ball of fire. The combat was over and I had triumphed. Her taunts had failed to throw me off my game, and her smug assertions of Cyrvan superiority had been firmly proven wrong. My scanner picked up her escape pod. And then almost immediately, her face was back in the top left corner of my viewscreen, and her annoying voice was saying annoying things to me once again. That one just doesn't know when to shut up, going on about merrans and lerrans... I ignored her and moved my ship into position to dock with her pod. Ever stubborn, just as I was moving into position, she hit the jets and bumped my ship aside and began to move away. She began to taunt me once more. She was gambling that I wouldn't blow her away, even as annoying as she was being, and she was right. And she knew that my weapons were too strong to disable her pod without blowing it apart. But she didn't know me. I hit the afterburners and slammed into the back of the pod, destroying the engines. Suddenly that smug face was no longer smug for the very first time. Even when her ship hull had been critical, she had stayed cool, but not anymore. I had ignored her throughout the battle and after it, not saying a word, but now I spoke to her for the first time. "Don't look so worried, Yaiceca." I said softly, leaning forward so my face filled the screen. "I'll have you out of there in a minute." I moved the ship back into position to dock up with the now disabled escape pod. "And believe me... I am really looking forward to meeting you!" I shut off the viewscreen. "Computer! Hit the music!"

*play http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQGSlnubusY*

Enjoy. Get creative, people! Pro Yaiceca posts are to be disregarded. So no "And so I opened the door to Yaiceca's escape pod, and zap, she shot me. The end." And "I" does not mean me, Lorric. It is just the perspective of the story writer, we don't know who it is. I guess the idea is for it to be a representation of all of us as players, if many people contribute. Oh, and as annoying as she is, please don't throw her out the airlock, and spoil the fun for everyone else, as much as you may want to.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 01:01:15 pm by Lorric »

Offline qwadtep

So much hate, yare yare.

I for one request something cute: Crystal, exhausted and asleep after a hard day as JGASF commander, being tucked into bed by Misuzu. Who may or may not have also drawn on her face.

Offline Lorric

So much hate, yare yare.

I for one request something cute: Crystal, exhausted and asleep after a hard day as JGASF commander, being tucked into bed by Misuzu. Who may or may not have also drawn on her face.

Made me smile. I like that idea quite a lot.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
So much hate, yare yare.

and then she smelled her hair?
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine

Secret bomb God.

Offline Lorric

Just a note on my story idea, it doesn't have to involve stripping Yaiceca. Just as Qwadtep's idea doesn't involve a lack of clothing. Indeed, the more amusing ideas may well involve not taking her clothes off. I do wonder if I'd have been better off putting it in the Yaiceca thread though. I just got the idea and ran with it, I was never ultimately thinking about getting her clothes off. Oh well, what's done is done.

Well, those posts were mostly by people who've already made their request. Unless you want me to fill the place up with Yaiceca ideas...

Actually, that gives me an idea. An interactive Yaiceca fantasy, since she's just soooooooo popular in the Yaiceca hate fan club thread right now, an interactive Yaiceca fantasy. I'll set the tone. And then others can post into the story with whatever they want, whenever they want. Or not at all. We'll just see.

Okay, here goes...

Yaiceca's ship exploded in a ball of fire. The combat was over and I had triumphed. Her taunts had failed to throw me off my game, and her smug assertions of Cyrvan superiority had been firmly proven wrong. My scanner picked up her escape pod. And then almost immediately, her face was back in the top left corner of my viewscreen, and her annoying voice was saying annoying things to me once again. That one just doesn't know when to shut up, going on about merrans and lerrans... I ignored her and moved my ship into position to dock with her pod. Ever stubborn, just as I was moving into position, she hit the jets and bumped my ship aside and began to move away. She began to taunt me once more. She was gambling that I wouldn't blow her away, even as annoying as she was being, and she was right. And she knew that my weapons were too strong to disable her pod without blowing it apart. But she didn't know me. I hit the afterburners and slammed into the back of the pod, destroying the engines. Suddenly that smug face was no longer smug for the very first time. Even when her ship hull had been critical, she had stayed cool, but not anymore. I had ignored her throughout the battle and after it, not saying a word, but now I spoke to her for the first time. "Don't look so worried, Yaiceca." I said softly, leaning forward so my face filled the screen. "I'll have you out of there in a minute." I moved the ship back into position to dock up with the now disabled escape pod. "And believe me... I am really looking forward to meeting you!" I shut off the viewscreen. "Computer! Hit the music!"

*play http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQGSlnubusY*

Enjoy. Get creative, people! Pro Yaiceca posts are to be disregarded. So no "And so I opened the door to Yaiceca's escape pod, and zap, she shot me. The end." And "I" does not mean me, Lorric. It is just the perspective of the story writer, we don't know who it is. I guess the idea is for it to be a representation of all of us as players, if many people contribute. Oh, and as annoying as she is, please don't throw her out the airlock, and spoil the fun for everyone else, as much as you may want to.

Meanwhile, a Nordera pilot stumbles upon the scene, his primitive sensors detecting an LSF fighter with its shields down to dock with an escape pod. Never one to miss an opportunity, he brings his Pillager into weapons range, and unleashes a volley of cannonfire and missiles, vaporizing the unshielded fighter and the escape pod in seconds, along with their occupants.

The end.

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Shouldn't that type of thing be in it's own thread? In fact, I think I can hear Spoon sharpening his thread splitting axe.

The Force shall free me.