Author Topic: We just lost oblivion...  (Read 1792 times)

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
Re: We just lost oblivion...
Been hearing details trickling in about this one all week, it's indeed a sad day for gaming.
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline Alex Heartnet

• Loli with a hammer
    • Minecraft
This year's economy has been really rough.  This is only the latest in a long list of game studios that closed its doors this year.

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
It's not like it's limited to game studios, either. Everyone is saving their money, so it hit a lot of businesses pretty hard. A lot of promising ones can't even start. I hope this will end soon, I've had enough of this blasted crash already.

Offline FlamingCobra

• An Experiment In Weaponised Annoyance
It's not like it's limited to game studios, either. Everyone is saving their money, so it hit a lot of businesses pretty hard. A lot of promising ones can't even start. I hope this will end soon, I've had enough of this blasted crash already.

ಠ_ಠ This is the new "normal".

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Unfortunately, it seems to be going that way. A lot of good things were discontinued, canceled and/or dropped from development because of lack of money. I'm starting to hope world ends in December 2012, because the situation is getting worse every day.