I might, if I get my sister to convince me to buy it.
Sooo, finally bought it and played it. My impressions :
- Haters gonna hate, I loved the new artistic direction.
- Enjoyed the story, especially the twist at the end of Act III, while I was excepting something like that, I didn't quite expected it to turn out like it did.
- Very much liked the character building with the followers (I only played solo for now), nice addition compared to the storytelling of the previous titles.
- The gameplay is both faithful enough to the Diablo spirit and modern enough compared to older titles. If you don't like spending the game just clicking (I'm looking at you Spoon), what the **** are you even doing in that thread to being with
- Difficulty : Normal, as mentioned on top of page, is retardedly easy, which isn't surprising those days. From what I heard though, the other difficulties become very quickly quite a challenge. Will see when I get there.
All in all, already being a Diablo fan, I didn't regret the sixty bucks I sent that way.