Author Topic: C&C Generals 2 no singleplayer  (Read 3484 times)

Offline starbug

• DarkSide Animations
Re: C&C Generals 2 no singleplayer
Red Alert 1 was my favourite, naval battles(yes the soviets navy sucked), attack dogs and Tanya. Would of been cool if westwood had kept their original idea of red alert and the tiberium being the same continuity.
http://www.youtube.com/user/AnubisX1

if there is any consistancy with the Shivans, it's their lack of consistancy - -Norbert-

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
Red Alert 1 was my favourite, naval battles(yes the soviets navy sucked), attack dogs and Tanya. Would of been cool if westwood had kept their original idea of red alert and the tiberium being the same continuity.

that and to have done a RA based Renegade :D
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Well... There is a mod under the name of RA: A Path Beyond that uses C&C Renegade as its base. I'm not sure if you've seen it, but I think it's already in a released state.

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Minecraft
    • Headdie on Deviant Art

Well... There is a mod under the name of RA: A Path Beyond that uses C&C Renegade as its base. I'm not sure if you've seen it, but I think it's already in a released state.

I think I heard of it way back about the time they canned Renegade 2, might be worth a look
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art