Author Topic: The Mandalorian: What do you mean there wasn't a thread already?!  (Read 891 times)

Offline Det. Bullock

• Madman in a box.
Re: The Mandalorian: What do you mean there wasn't a thread already?!
Also according to Ethan van Scyver the show has officially gone full SJW with this episode.

So now you know you don't need to listen to him anymore.

Listen to him? Of course not, but the widely reported 180° he (and others) did on the series because of this episode is infinitely amusing.
"I pity the poor shades confined to the euclidean prison that is sanity." - Grant Morrison
"People assume  that time is a strict progression of cause to effect,  but *actually*  from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more  like a big ball  of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Listen to him? Of course not, but the widely reported 180° he (and others) did on the series because of this episode is infinitely amusing.

Yeah. I have to wonder what the bar is for "has gone full SJW": Is it just "female character that fights"?
Let there be light
Let there be moon
Let there be stars and let there be you
Let there be monsters and let there be pain
Let us begin to feel again
--Devin Townsend, Genesis

Offline Kiloku

• I like to code. Code doesn't like me.
    • Minecraft
A truly terrifying AT-ST. Loved the glowing red "eyes". 
Old imperial hardware on the black market: That's the sort of environment crime thrives in. The New Republic has a lot of work to do if they want a stable post-war galaxy.

Offline Luis Dias

Yeah. I have to wonder what the bar is for "has gone full SJW": Is it just "female character that fights"?

I bet. Meanwhile, Sarkeesian making the twitter rounds how there were no women at all in the show and how this is so typical and on she went, should kinda feel embarrassed by now. I mean, I haven't watched the 4th episode to the end, but at the half way I kinda got it confused for Xena the Star Wars Warrior Princess Show.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker
    • My old squad sub-domain
Latest episode was pretty much beowulf.
Your friendly Orestes tactical controller
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png