Poll

Who would you rather see in a swimsuit?

Isa
6 (25%)
Crystal
18 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Your Preferred Dertanya Sister  (Read 9143 times)

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Re: Your Preferred Dertanya Sister
C'mon guys, have a heart. How would you feel if someone fapped all over a mod you worked hard to make?
This is actually not an issue to me.

The general ****ty quality of the threads/posts in WoD is though. There was a time when stuff used to be good, but it has gone in a steady decline since then and has shown no signs of climbing back up again.  :(
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline Legate Damar

• Keeping up with the Cardassians
  • Hail Cardassia!
People complain about my posts., but at least I am not perverted.

Offline Lorric

C'mon guys, have a heart. How would you feel if someone fapped all over a mod you worked hard to make?

The general ****ty quality of the threads/posts in WoD is though. There was a time when stuff used to be good, but it has gone in a steady decline since then and has shown no signs of climbing back up again.  :(

Perhaps when your side project is finished that will reignite something worthwhile around here.

Or maybe you can throw us something to get our teeth into, because I don't know what to do otherwise. Even if you resurrected the ask a question thread, I have nothing to ask that I can think of. Any preferences on what you'd like to see?

Go and re-read my old Wings of Dawn review. Maybe that will cheer you up a bit :)

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=79476.0

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo

I will admit that I am amused from time to time by your assumed space-reptile logic. That thread E locked was pretty amusing. :p

...The over-the-top perversion is pretty shoddy, though. I have no need to point out names, either...
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline Veers

Crystal is currently in front with 76.5% of the vote. (13 to 4)

Once the vote is over, the balance shall have been restored :)
Current Activities/Projects: Ideas and some storyline completed.

ArmA 2&3 Mission Designer and player.

WoD - I like Crystal. <3

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
We've...kind of run out of content to discuss. The ask X thread did an awful lot and after that there wasn't much left to talk about.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Yes.  The basic consensus in #wod is that Spoon needs to hurry up and release Stranded so we actually have stuff to discuss so threads like these don't get made, at least for a month or two. ;)
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Offline -Norbert-

Maybe on a wrong board, but certainly not perverted.
Remember we are a different kind of nerds than the trekkies :P

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.

Maybe it's because people ran out of good jokes since the release. :) Hopefully, the new campaign will fix this.

Offline Quanto

• Permanent Nostalgia Goggles

Sorry Spoon, you've given birth to the /jp/ of Hardlight Productions.
00:41:58 <DarthGeek>: I might do it, I need to build a reputation of someone who doesn't suffer fools
(DarthGeek on: "Relentless")

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Do you think this is like how 4chan started?
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 07:26:57 pm by An4ximandros »

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)

That's because I got a real life and pretty much disappeared. Sorry bro.
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp