Author Topic: i try to find an campaign  (Read 4972 times)

Offline Legate Damar

• Keeping up with the Cardassians
  • Hail Cardassia!
Re: i try to find an campaign
You mean NTF?

yes

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter

And we were supposed to know this? In your first post, you said "humans". In later ones, you said "GTVA". Now you say "neo", which I assume means NTF.

As BTA said, there's very little chance we can actually figure this out without more plot details.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

it was origin ship type
and many more

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
It's really sounding a lot like SGW part 2 to me. I can't think of any other campaign that has that many enemies in it.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

I do not have a clue either.

Renegade Resurgence was NTF with HOL against GTVA, but did not feature any Shivans.

Flames of War: Coming of the Storm was only HOL against GTVA, with no NTF or Shivans.

Revenge - Final Conflict was GTVA against HOL and Shivans, but without NTF

Unholy Alliance was GTVA against mostly Vasudan side of the GTVA with Shivans, but without either HOL (only indirectly, because Vasudans are allied with Shivans in this campaign) or NTF.

These are the only Post-Capella campaigns i remember currently which features HOL or something like them.

Maybe Second Great War Part 2 featured them, also.. it is too long ago and was to bad, that i am glad that i forget it ;).

EDIT:
Maybe one of the Just Another Day parodies? I remember something like "Neo Galactic Terran Vasudan Shivan Alliance Front of Light" :D.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 06:37:31 pm by Deepstar »
Shivan here, Shivan there, Shivan everywhere.

My english isn't very well, so sorry for a few mistakes.

FreeSpace Let's Plays on my Channel:
| The Great War | Silent Threat | Operation Templar | Silent Threat: Reborn | Shivans - Phantoms | Shivans - Echo Gate | Shrouding the Light: Origins | Shrouding the Light | Cardinal Spear | Cardinal Spear: Vega | Awakenings | The Destiny of Peace | Between the Ashes: Mefistofele

Offline PeterX

• Peter
Unholy alliance is not as ya say
Quote from: Deepstar
Unholy Alliance was GTVA against mostly Vasudan side of the GTVA with Shivans, but without either HOL (only indirectly, because Vasudans are allied with Shivans in this campaign) or NTF.
The Shivan Empire was broken in to 2 fractions. 1 seeks an alliance with the GTVA and 1 fraction hate to do this.
But with the JAD series i agree with you.
Peter
If i can´t model any ship then i use "flying trains" :-)