Author Topic: Airmech, Transformers in Disguise?!  (Read 1175 times)

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
Airmech, Transformers in Disguise?!
So, recently I've been playing this awesome game called Airmech, it's basically a MOBA/RTS (build units, place them, give them orders) where you control a jet. But wait, it can turn into a robot, and such is the life of the jungle lion.

I was wondering, are any of you nerds playing it too? I need people to play it with, and we could possibly make a HLP clan or something.

If any of you are somewhat interested, it's free (though in BETA) and I have a referral link that you could use so that I could get goodies. :warp:

http://airme.ch/10OYDC3
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Re: Airmech, Transformers in Disguise?!
I played it some time ago, but got bored pretty quick. The worst part was not being able to command your units all at once, did they add that in yet?

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
I played it some time ago, but got bored pretty quick. The worst part was not being able to command your units all at once, did they add that in yet?
Nope
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline iVoid

Yep! Pretty cool game! Recommended. The only reason I haven't played it lately is because other major games got my attention right now.

dazo

I liked the old transformers better.