Author Topic: New Starshatter Official Release  (Read 3274 times)

Offline Jander

New Starshatter Official Release
I'd like to see how much interest there is in a new StarShatter game. I can get permission to make it and it has wormed its way into my heart so if there is interest i would love to move forward with it.

Cheers,
Jander

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: New Starshatter Official Release
As I said in the other thread, it depends on Milo (as he is the sole rights holder if the IP). If you can get permission to continue official development, I am sure noone would mind, but I just have to ask: What are your qualifications? Have you worked on other games before, what kind of skills do you have that would help in this endeavour? You are, simply put, a complete outsider, and we'd like to get to know you.
Let there be light
Let there be moon
Let there be stars and let there be you
Let there be monsters and let there be pain
Let us begin to feel again
--Devin Townsend, Genesis

Offline Jander

I understand :).

I went to school at the International Academy for Design and Technology majoring in Fine Arts in Video Game Production. I currently work for Matrix Games as a Production Assistant. Im 6'2 brown eyes black hair,,, o wait wrong kind of introduction.

I've been modeling for about 3 years using Maya, 3ds max, and world building in Unity and UDK. I haven't published any games as of yet. Been working to much but after historicon i will be able to dedicate a large amount of time to the project.
Not sure what else to tell you about me so , Ask and I shall answer.

Cheers,
Jander

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
An Unity guy? I know it's not exactly the right forum, but heard of Kerbal Space Program? :) Your skillset (modeling+Unity) is in high demand there.

Offline Jander

I dont know that my schedule would work for them. I work full time as a Production Assistant right now so it would limit how much i could actually do for them.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Global Moderator
  • Push.Pull?
Dragon, sending you a PM. I would be interested in working with them.

@Jander; I would like to offer my freelance design and modeling services to Matrix games. I always liked what Starshatter was trying to do, it just skipped on a couple parts that I feel were important to immersion.

Cheers, and good luck Jander!