Author Topic: GfWL will die?  (Read 2955 times)

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
No more PvP/Co-op in Dark Souls, it seems.
The rest of the game would still work fine...just like playing it in offline mode, I guess.

But as stated, good riddance.

I have never forgiven you nor SEGA for the failure of UaW:EA. Burn in hell GFWL.

My thoughts exactly.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline SypheDMar

• Student, Volunteer, Savior
    • Minecraft
Explain what SEGA did, please. I really don't know besides that one line on Wiki about them making this game A GfWL, or is that it?

I've always played GTA4 through GFWL, with Steam and Social Club, I wonder if that will disallow me from playing online with friends or if I have to find some workaround.

Reminds me of the good old days of the Microsoft Zone with Age of Empires 1 and 2..
I'm all about getting the most out of games, so whenever I discover something very strange or push the limits, I upload them here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JCDentonCZ

-----------------

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress to more pain."
- George Orwell