Author Topic: X52 Pro not being detected  (Read 1276 times)

X52 Pro not being detected
Hello, new to FS2 and SCP.  I'm having a problem with the launcher as well as the game detecting my X52 Pro.

I'm using version 3.7.0, I have launcher 5.5g (but have also tried wxlauncher), as well as mediavps_3612.  For some reason, the launcher only lists 2 of the same Microsoft PC-joystick driver in the drop down list.  My joystick definitely works.  It is showing up in device manager properly, and I've been using it in every other flight game I own.  When I select one of the Microsoft drivers, the game simply doesn't recognize the joystick.  Anyone know how I can get this to work?  Any help would be appreciated!

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Re: X52 Pro not being detected
I have the same joystick and it works for me. Just pick one or the other of the PC-joystick drivers. Dumb **** like unplugging and plugging it back in can help too.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Re: X52 Pro not being detected
I have the same joystick and it works for me. Just pick one or the other of the PC-joystick drivers. Dumb **** like unplugging and plugging it back in can help too.
Thanks for the reply.  I actually figured out the problem.  My Playstation Move Navigation controller was the culprit.  Once I disconnected it, the stick worked no problem.