Author Topic: PUBLIC BETA: Knossos 0.13.3 (combined launcher/installer)  (Read 63207 times)

Offline Gu57avo

• Steam
    • Twitter
Re: PUBLIC BETA: Knossos 0.13.3 (combined launcher/installer)
So, I've been trying to make this game work for the past 3 days, I would have been fine if i could play the original one.
But anyway, fs2 didn't work, and i tried fso, it didn't run because my graphics card doesn't support OpenGL 3.2, and i didn't find a way to change the video mode except in one of the launchers that didn't also give options except for yes you guessed it... OpenGL
So i decided to try knossos to see if it was any different, and it gave me the error in the picture attached (my driver is compatible with OpenGL 3.1 btw)  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline Bryan See

• Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • Trying to redeem.
    • Twitter
I want to ask the creator behind the Knossos launcher a question: Is it possible to download my development mod from Knossos itself on other machine?
Bryan See - My FreeSpace Wiki User Page (Talk, Contributions)

Campaigns:
FreeSpace: Reunited - Shattered Stars

Ships:
GTS Hygeia, GTT Argo, SC Raguel

Offline PIe

• GTVA POLICE
    • freespace3.com
Upload it as a private mod and then sign into Knossos on the other computer.
[6:59 PM] Admiral Nelson: who made the "New Folder" campaign?
[7:00 PM] Cobbles: Never heard of that one
[7:00 PM] PIe: best campaign name ever
[7:00 PM] PIe: I really liked the sequel "Copy of New Folder"
[7:01 PM] Admiral Nelson: no way
[7:01 PM] Admiral Nelson: Copy of New Folder (2) was waayyy better
[7:01 PM] GayShivan: Now now
[7:01 PM] GayShivan: Let's talk about the spinoff, Shortcut of Copy of New Folder (3)

[6:23 PM] PIe: why do I have the feeling that I shouldn't be able to give orders to 22nd armored hq
[6:24 PM] Axem: 22nd armored hq, i order you to get me a cup of coffee
[6:24 PM] PIe: and donuts
[6:24 PM] PIe: BECAUSE THIS IS THE GTVA POLICE
[6:25 PM] Axem: :O
[6:25 PM] Axem: am i under arrest
[6:26 PM] [`_`]/: no, just please step out of the myrmidon
[6:26 PM] [`_`]/: you have so much to fred for

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
Just dropped in to say that I've just reinstalled FSO for the first time in about 2 years, so this is the first time I've used it, and to ngld and the other contributors all I have to say is:

Good.
Godamned.
Job.

What a breath of fresh air from the days of manual installation.  This thing is phenomenal, well done.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]