Author Topic: Freelancer: Neo Terra  (Read 1724 times)

Offline Hellstryker

• waffles
http://www.neo-terra.net/forums/index.php?topic=15.msg49#new

Doesn't have a thing to do with Freespace outside of the name, guys. I'm very aware that there's an overarching disdain towards Freelancer here and given what a large portion of what that community is like I don't blame you. None the less this is a project I've been working on for four years and would be honored to have some of you hop on and help me test. I think it may surprise you a little.

We also have a mumble server up, details are at the bottom of the page.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Re: Freelancer: Neo Terra
To be honest, I enjoyed Freelancer, the sandbox feel to it made up for my joystick fanboyism at the time, and since the that has worn off, it's probably improved with age.

I might evict the spiders from my CD collection and take a look, thanks :)

Offline Hellstryker

• waffles
Put a smile on my face Flipside, I hope to see ya there.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
freelancer was a great game. modding it was ****ing annoying though. too many ini files. too bad they never released the source code for it.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Yup. I modded the s**** out of it (mostly proper balancing. None of that linear scaling crap). But an into a crash half trough the campaign I couldn't figure out and gave up.
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline Hellstryker

• waffles
We now have a moddb set up and we plan to roll out release candidate 1 on the 7th! Check us out here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/neo-terra