Author Topic: Quick Questions Reguarding PCS2.1  (Read 1581 times)

Offline Sanocon

• Steam
Quick Questions Reguarding PCS2.1
So I'm creating a ship and it's almost finished, but I have a few questions regarding interface and usage of PCS2. I tried searching for some form of documentation but I'm having no such luck due to it being nothing but a wiki stub :banghead:, so this is kind of my last resort. I apologize if there are a lot of questions... Also I am making the objects via Blender if any Blender -> PCS2 tutorials are needed.

#1.How do the functions between select and Model# work for both LOD and Debris?

#2.How does Movement of Inertia work?

#3.So I'm guessing Sub-objects are all the meshes used to make the full object, how do I import new meshes and parent them to the main mesh?

#4.How do I use the Docking Points, Glow Points, Insignia, and Auto-Centering functions? I need a full tutorial on those sections.

That's all of the questions I have so far, I'll do some more lurking arround on the wiki to see if i can find anything else that may help.
Thanks folks! :D

Offline DahBlount

• Alpine ☆ Cancer Tribulation
    • Minecraft
Re: Quick Questions Reguarding PCS2.1
1. I don't understand what you're trying to ask here, could you try rephrasing it?

2. Moment of Inertia is related to physics and PCS2 can automatically calculate it.

3. PCS2 will import all subobjects in the model file at once. If you want to import things not in the original model, use Axems PCS2 Kitbashing Tutorial.

4. ShadowWolfIH made a Blender to PCS2 tutorial found here.
<Axem> yet still more insightful than #hard-light

<Axem> jad2.23 will just be cat videos

<DahBlount> So
<DahBlount> JAD2.2 is like that
<Axem> maybe
<Axem> it can be whatever you like!
<DahBlount> A Chocolate Sundae?
<Axem> sure

My models: GTF Gilgamesh - GTD Nuadha [Redesigning] - Ningirama [WIP] - GTG Zephyrus

Offline Sanocon

• Steam
Re: Quick Questions Reguarding PCS2.1
1. I don't understand what you're trying to ask here, could you try rephrasing it?

Never-mind the question... apparently since i haven't made any other LOD models or any debris models, i didn't know the LOD or Debris sections automatically filled in. Also, thanks for the tutorial link, cleared a lot of things up. :)