Author Topic: Venom Old buddie  (Read 2897 times)

Offline KillMeNow

• The Empire Lives
old chum  mate etc etc etc now i know your into anime and stuff and i'm trying to make a short anime cartoon =) abouta  minute at max and i cant find any good pictures of anime female character close up of the face in particular  but i aslo need some of complete body to i can get the style of the figure right

i tried searching but no great example i could find and my attmepss to recreate he style out of my head while close i dont think are perfect so if you could point me in teh general direction would be much abliged

also what happened i never see you on icq anymore?
ARGHHH

Offline DragonClaw

• Romeo Kilo India Foxtrot
PM is A1-Supar!

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Habeeb it...

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Originally posted by RKIF-DragonClaw
PM is A1-Supar!

Not anymore. We got sued by DC Comics and had to change them to B-2 SUPARbutnotinanywayafiiliatedtoanypopularorwellknownsuperheroe s
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
Originally posted by an0n

SUPARbutnotinanywayafiiliatedtoanypopularorwellknownsuperheroe s

:wtf::doubt::wtf::wtf::doubt::wtf::wtf::doubt:
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil:

Offline Stunaep

• Thread Necrotech.... we bring the dead to life!
that's an0n's sense of humor. Don't worry, noone understand's it.:)
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n
Bah. You're an admin, you've had practice at this spanking business. - Odyssey

Offline KillMeNow

• The Empire Lives
thanks gortef that helped alot - you dont hapenn to have any link tosome closeup of female charaters though that are completed?

amoung other things i'm trying to work out how to translate it into 3d which no easy task since from the front noses and mouths hhave very little detail but from the side they do =(

were any of the anime films done in 3d? i know things like the batman cartoon were done in lightwave but its not quite the same
ARGHHH

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
you're welcome :)

Close ups? Umm... how... close? Anyway, Google helps a lot in here too ;)

I can't remember any anime that would have been done entirely 3D... but I know that several titles use 3D in some scenes... especially the most recent releases. Umm... to name a few Final Fantasy Unlimited, Silent Möbius (I guess that was the name)... and I guess Nadesico used 3D too, but as I recall the 3D elements were only technical stuff no characters

btw. You should try to buy the "How to Draw Manga" books... they are quite good. I own 2 of them. "HtDM 1" and "How to Draw Female Manga Characters". And they are quite informative. :)
Habeeb it...

Offline KillMeNow

• The Empire Lives
my little animation i'm planning is defiantly going to have a female bias lol ;7  and here is teh lead character vehiel =) or it will be still nto finished

(sorry about psoting this image in two topics but i think all pics need a topic for themselves =))
ARGHHH

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
Looking good! ;7
Habeeb it...

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
I'm not on ICQ anymore coz my pc completely went down. About everything is back up now, save for internet ( a problem with my TCP/IP connection ).
Seems Aki helped you, so no need for me to do anything ;7
SCREW CANON!

Offline KillMeNow

• The Empire Lives
ah that sucks - sorry about you puter is severly annoying when that happens
ARGHHH

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
that's for about a month now...
SCREW CANON!