Author Topic: Beta Test: Between the Ashes  (Read 1173 times)

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Beta Test: Between the Ashes
I'm looking for a couple testers to work on the campaign for a few weeks. I need people who can get to it now, be diligent/committed, and write thorough notes on

- the difficulty of the missions
- mission bugs and/or never ending mission loops
- mission balance

I'd like people who play on a couple different difficulties as well. I'll get you setup with the SVN and you will need to play all the way through the campaign, start to finish.. probably a couple times to ensure various bugs have been fixed.
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - Between the Ashes
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Freespace Upgrade Project See what's happening.

Offline Admiral-Sabree

• College student, studing in advertisment
Re: Beta Test: Between the Ashes
Hmmm iv always wanted to be a bit more involved with everything here. Really appreciate all the work that is done for this game. I've never tested a campaign before and haven't played freespace in awile.
I have played with FRED a little but not much. Slow computer as well. I can play on easy all the way to hard depending on how often I play. (Mouse and key Bord, still haven't picked up a decent joystick)  I'd be glade to help out and do some testing and wright as detailed as I can be findings on any bugs or mission inconsistencies. I can run through the campaign multiple times in a few weeks. Starting on medium as a base for difficulty and looking for increasing and/or decreasing based off level of difficulty.    :)
So it begines...

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
I got some time to do testing for ya.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
I'm at your service. I'm highly anticipating BtA since the demo release so replaying the whole campaign 2-3 times would be a pleasure :P.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.