Author Topic: [RELEASE] - Friends and Foes: Retribution  (Read 14400 times)

Re: [RELEASE] - Friends and Foes: Retribution
How to do that in Knossos? There, FaF installs the latest version of BP or asks for it as dependency. It also uses the latest MediaVPs 4.2.3

Thanks in advance.

Please do not use Knossos for this. It has to be installed manually, since the dependencies are wrong and producing errors. I didn't put it on Knossos so I can't fix this.

I remember when I first installed FaF searching (luckily) for the old BP files. And they worked.

Who uploaded FaF to Knossos? Maybe that person can bring those dependecies in line?! Of course, there is no option to install the old BP in Knossos

Please do not use Knossos for this. It has to be installed manually, since the dependencies are wrong and producing errors. I didn't put it on Knossos so I can't fix this.
My modified mod.json file: Am I a joke to you?

:P

I believe the Knossos Friends and Foes upload was made by Novachen, who seems to be currently away from this community.
Mito [PL] - Today at 8:52 PM
I was supposed to make a short presentation about basics of optical fibers and here I am, listening to Eurobeat while reading about quantum cryptography.

My modified mod.json file: Am I a joke to you?

:P

I believe the Knossos Friends and Foes upload was made by Novachen, who seems to be currently away from this community.

Oops :D

Ok, to make this clear: It works with my stuff manually or with the knossos files AND the modified mod.json-file from MitoPL!

Got it, sorry. Installing BP 1.0.1 additionally from the BP complete entry in Knossos does the trick.