Author Topic: WIP: GVCa Tanen  (Read 6293 times)

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki

Picking up from where I left off in 2015, this high-poly rework is moving slowly and still quite rough, but you can see where I'm going with it at least.

This is the third iteration of this ship, not counting Trashman's bastardization of my original upgrade. Current plan is to tilemap this mesh to get a functional POF pushed out sooner (I'm mapping as I go along) with a full PBR UV map reserved for the fourth iteration. I'd prefer to outsource that work.

Like the Warlock, this will eventually get a public release for use in any other mods, including its homeland of Inferno if desired.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

:yes: :yes:

Will this exo-skeleton receive some addontional plating?

Offline Colt

• Needs more dakka
    • Steam
This is neat! Looking forward to the finish product :nod:

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
:yes: :yes:

Will this exo-skeleton receive some addontional plating?

And more importantly, what is the skeleton for? It seems disconnected from the hangar infastructure.
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

I would presume it's not finished yet. The exo skeleton looks a bit fragile, so I thought it's some sort of underwear....

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Duuuude, that engines are smoking hot sexy :yes:
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Nice. :yes: