Author Topic: Bug Report  (Read 998 times)

Offline QuakeIV

Hi,

Not sure what is causing it, but I have been periodically crashing at a certain point in my game I was playing with this.  Here are some dump files.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tjnmr6c8mpoebet/Sins_Dump.7z

Offline majorvader111

• STRAYA... Home of Tincan and string internet
    • Twitter
did you by any chance build the gorgon squad on the titan destroyer, if so thats a known issue with the mod and will be fixed in the next upcoming update.
How the hell is Australia's digital economy supposed to expand when we will be stuck on Tin can and string for high speed internet and communications????????

Offline QuakeIV

In fact I did, I re-queued it every single time because I really like gorgons.  Derp.  Thanks.

Offline QuakeIV

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tjnmr6c8mpoebet/Sins%20Dump.7z

e: also have a save file http://www.mediafire.com/file/9l1idik52iik5w8/Save-SinglePlayer.7z

Got a couple crashes, first one I tried to build strikecraft in the colossus (but not any gorgons), second time I didn't try to build any at all.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 09:56:23 pm by QuakeIV »

Offline majorvader111

• Twitter
Yeah i know from a fact that the gorgons indeed crash the game, i have fixed this in my dev build as well as a whole other amounts of crashes, ETA for the next build is unknown, i might just update the gorgons for the time being

Scratch that the gorgon is already fixed, looks like i will have to get this update out soon
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 09:03:32 am by majorvader111 »
How the hell is Australia's digital economy supposed to expand when we will be stuck on Tin can and string for high speed internet and communications????????

Offline QuakeIV

Alrighty, I think I get the message.  Will hold off on any further bug reports until after the next version drops, so you can be sure that you aren't wasting time looking into crashes you have already fixed.

Offline majorvader111

• Twitter
Ok I have uploaded the update, just a heads up its incomplete and is not save game compatible

Offline majorvader111

• Twitter

Offline QuakeIV

Its a generally good one, I am just now actually downloading it.  I was getting a lot of entertainment value out of this prior to the last version giving out on me.

e:  Also your moddb page blew up, I'm pretty sure it was there last time I checked.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 11:49:56 pm by QuakeIV »

Offline majorvader111

• Twitter
Its a generally good one, I am just now actually downloading it.  I was getting a lot of entertainment value out of this prior to the last version giving out on me.

e:  Also your moddb page blew up, I'm pretty sure it was there last time I checked.

Thats good, if you have any issue let me know, p.s just to let you know the ai is kinda doing retarded things in this patch, i'm trying to fix them

Offline majorvader111

• Twitter
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jy3y6vomfyklb8e/crash.zip

Behold, it blew up again.

Do you have a idea what what might have caused it?

Also how far into the autosave does the game crash?

Ok i think i know whats causing the crashes, but to fix them i have to redo a few things that will not be save game compatible
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 11:39:59 pm by majorvader111 »

Offline QuakeIV

Ok, I was going to restart anyhow since I didn't much like my game start settings.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 03:03:22 pm by QuakeIV »

Offline crizza

Is the hull reinforcement line in research broken? I can only research it once, but for the next update it needs two points...
Edit: Looks like this is the case for every subsystem and fleet yard resarch projects the case.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 02:18:12 pm by crizza »
Check out my blog:

http://geo.schulzbert.de/

Offline majorvader111

• Twitter
Is the hull reinforcement line in research broken? I can only research it once, but for the next update it needs two points...
Edit: Looks like this is the case for every subsystem and fleet yard resarch projects the case.

Yes thats all fixed in the next version which will be out soon.

Plus all the hopeful crash fixes too