FreeSpace Releases > Asset Releases

RELEASE: ECM Hercules

(1/3) > >>

Galemp:

Based on a concept by Thaeris, this Hercules frame has been stripped of its iconic quad gun mounts and retrofit with enhanced sensors and communications equipment. The result is a fighter with short-range AWACS capability, that can be deployed in pirate or mercenary wings to thwart stealth fighters and other electronic countermeasures. (You can table it as a stealth fighter as well, if you want.) Have fun!

DOWNLOAD

Nightmare:
DL'ed. :)

But shouldn't it be rather a Herc II instead? And ECM for pirates is a lidl too much IMO...

Edit: Might be worth re-importing/opening with PCS? It has 16 textures.

HLD_Prophecy:
This looks awesome! Nice work!

Galemp:

--- Quote from: Nightmare on August 05, 2018, 10:23:41 pm ---Edit: Might be worth re-importing/opening with PCS? It has 16 textures.

--- End quote ---

So that's how you consolidate textures. Okay! I'll wait a day or two for more feedback then update the post. Might make a few more edits in the meantime.

Also does anyone else care that the Herc diffuse map in the MediaVPs is so awful?

Nightmare:
OK so there's time for some detailed analysis then :)

-Thruster isn't linked with Engine subsystem.
-Mass for the model seems a bit off (about 10 times compared with other MVP ships atleast - the HTL Herc I however has a similar high mass for some reason, maybe a I found a MVP bug too?).
-Frontal sensor array is outside of shield mesh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version