Author Topic: RELEASE: Walls Closing  (Read 3224 times)

Offline Colt

• Needs more dakka
    • Steam
Re: RELEASE: Walls Closing
Something I did when adding the markboxs did that. No idea what though.

EDIT: Found the issue (I think). Make sure you're running with nightlies on and with build 3.8.1-20190406 from your FSO settings.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 02:01:21 am by Colt »

Offline CT27

I don't think that will work for me.  Any nightly after 10-31-2017 seems to break graphics for me (in all campaigns).

The thing is, this campaign worked fine in previous versions (1.0.4 and prior) with using that particular nightly I mentioned.  In other words, I didn't get the error box and was able to play the campaign.

Offline Colt

• Needs more dakka
    • Steam
I see. I can make a copy of 1.1 without the markboxs while running on the previous version and pm it to you then. I wanna shift gears back to my other campaign so the only update WC will be getting in the immediate future is if something breaks (which seems to often be the case :p)

Offline CT27

Thank you.  That worked.

I wasn't using Knossos but rather 'regular' FSO so I didn't use the mod.json provided (I created a mod.ini for the folder).

I don't think that will work for me.  Any nightly after 10-31-2017 seems to break graphics for me (in all campaigns).
I'm pretty sure you should grab a debug log and ask FSO staff some questions about the bug, then.
Mito [PL] - Today at 8:52 PM
I was supposed to make a short presentation about basics of optical fibers and here I am, listening to Eurobeat while reading about quantum cryptography.