Author Topic: 158th Squadron: Exposition Rerelease!  (Read 2311 times)

Offline Fusion

158th Squadron: Exposition Rerelease!
The topic pretty much says it all. Working together with Mito [PL], the two of us were able to fix a game-breaking bug found in Mission 3 and repair it. Campaign has been made to work with Knossos per the playtesting we've done on it, but is untouched story-wise and graphics-wise.

Give it a playthrough on Knossos and enjoy a bit of nostalgia from ten years ago! Plenty of rarely seen ships, fighters, outposts, and weapons, all through the gamut of things. Should be a fun time!

Re: 158th Squadron: Exposition Rerelease!
Are you interested in editing this further? I think atleast the Evangelist received a HTL upgrade in the meantime.

Offline Fusion

Truthfully I would be, but there are multiple models that would either need to be given the HTL or hi-poly treatment, as the Evangelist, Dakota, Lethe, and Acheron all received. Would also need some more help with regards to revising things.

Where are they? I only have a HTL Evangelist, but none of the other ships (only the low poly ones).

Offline Fusion

HTL Lethe is in one of Woolie's model dumps. HTL Acheron is in Earth Defense(iirc), and HTL Dakota is in War in Heaven, used by the UEF(I believe). Stuff that still needs HTLing are the Minsk, Volkov, Gurkov, Styx, Andropov, Thanatos, Kiev/Moscow, Avalonian, Jaguar, and Geneva.

Mind linking that stuff? I'm sure the Acheron isn't in ED because I went through the entire package and I looked at every ship that's been there. I also haven't seen any model dump made by Woolie Wool, probably I'm just too dump. :o

Offline Fusion

Had heard it was - apparently not, which makes that another fighter to be HTLed… I can send you the package with the Lethe in it, if need be.

That would be nice. :)

Interestingly, the wikis user-made ship page has listed the Acheron as HTL, but the page of the ship only shows the low-poly model I have.

Anything become of this, or should I PM Woolie Wool?

Offline Fusion

PMing Woolie to get the HTL Lethe would probably be the best option at this point. I'm currently sick, busy with finals, and generally am decaying physically.

OK. I'll bug Woolie Wool then while you get your stuff sorted out. :)