Author Topic: knossos save location  (Read 1751 times)

knossos save location
wats the save location for missions in fresspace open? i checked in games/fsopen and there's no mission folder

also i tried to play something called "diaspora" and it kept giving me an error about not finding some file. has the devs fixed this yet?

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: knossos save location
Are you asking where FRED saves missions or are you asking about where FSO saves your player save data?

Diaspora is mod (Total Conversion, really, that replaces all retail FS2 files) based on Battlestar Galactica. Need more info from you on what files are missing to help you fix it.
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - Between the Ashes
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Freespace Upgrade Project See what's happening.

Are you asking where FRED saves missions or are you asking about where FSO saves your player save data?

Diaspora is mod (Total Conversion, really, that replaces all retail FS2 files) based on Battlestar Galactica. Need more info from you on what files are missing to help you fix it.

yes where are fred save missions. i deleted diaspora wanted to reinstall will dl it again later.

Offline theperfectdrugsk

• thinks there should be a dedicated 'en-dash' key
Step 1. Use knossos.

There is no step 2.

You can easily find it out yourself by using the search function of your computer.

no when i use fred and save a mission it directs me to the original mission in retail version, when i use media vp version the missions aren't there. i need to know where to move the missions so they'll appear in media vp.

these mods are amazing this community is amazing. why cant big publishers like EA and activision take the attitude as the people here...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 09:25:38 pm by slayer tier »

Moving the mission into FS2/Data/Missions should be fine as long as you're not going to edit the modpack what could mess with Knossos loading structure.

ah i created a mission folder in data of freespace open and now it worked. there was no mission folder there before. thanks.