Author Topic: REQUEST:Different pitch roll yaw values in glide mode  (Read 1132 times)

Offline torc

• Diaspora SFX engineer
REQUEST:Different pitch roll yaw values in glide mode
Hi, as mentioned in the title, is there any way to set different yaw pitch roll and dampening value for ships during glide mode? Would be interesting to set different values just like a sort of flight assist off mode, which require more flight skills but more mobility. Thanks in advance.
indossare una divisa può avere un prezzo alto...ma a volte...è troppo alto!!! Bill Adama

Re: REQUEST:Different pitch roll yaw values in glide mode
I just stumbled across this tool called "ControlMyJoystick" that enables a virtual joystick that can take any kind of inputs, adjust the curves and assign them to profiles that may be switched per voice command or hotkey/macro during game. Clocking in at 20 bucks its not exactly cheap, but for me, it's a worthful purchase as it also supports the 3DConnexion devices and converts them into joysticks.

Offline Kiloku

• Buzzbuzz!
    • Minecraft
Re: REQUEST:Different pitch roll yaw values in glide mode
This tool wouldn't help with what torc wants. If I understand correctly, the idea is that the actual value of these types of turns would be changed for a ship while its in glide mode, so maybe a ship can yaw much faster while gliding compared to when its not gliding, etc.
Potato!