Author Topic: Twisted Infinities and the Loss of F2S  (Read 11488 times)

Offline Vasudan Admiral

• Twisted Infinities
Twisted Infinities and the Loss of F2S
pretty cool. interesting shape. has it/will it have good luxury liner textures? ie not plating? i need some now. and i'm no artist :D
Get the 2014 Media VPs and report any bugs you find in them to the FSU Mantis so that we may squish them. || Blender to POF model conversion guide
Twisted Infinities

Offline Hunter

• Ross128, Freespace 2 Sector, Freespace Files
    • Sectorgame
We get bars and shops on these luxury liners? ;):D
FreeSpace Files | Overload | Sectorgame Forums - For those times when HLP is down (or because you want to keep me company)

Volition BB Survivor - Nov 1999 to April 2002 / Yes I know *some* folks in Hollywood, and no I can't get you on TV.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
It's even got an all-night Disco!

Ever seen a Vasudan in a Mosh Pit?

Not a pretty sight ;)

Flipside

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Flipside
Ever seen a Vasudan in a Mosh Pit?

Not a pretty sight ;)

Bah - that's nothing! You shoulda seen the Vasudan on the drums - he wasn't using any drumsticks! :lol:
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Can't sing for toffee though, it's those 8-bit voices ;)

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Heh - Vasudans are awesome on stage in fog and backlighting, though - lot's of nooks and crannies for those uber-cool light rays... like this:

:D
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
LOL Of course, there was that embarassing incident where a stage hand mistook the drummers head for a patchboard ;)

Flipside

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
LOL Of course, there was that embarassing incident where a stage hand mistook the drummers head for a patchboard ;)

Flipside

Oh yeah, that was hilarious. Of course, it waas overshadowed right afterwards by the lead vocalist eating his microphone. :p

Offline Hunter

• Sectorgame
Ok, well been an interesting day on this liner. Anyway, Ive a brief update - Ive received a brief progress report, and it looks like the restore is underaway still - I'm still holding to the end of this month, so keep your fingers crossed. Well its 3am so Im going to resign to the luxury liner quarters.. Stanny is calling me, she just hit the sack too. Nite ~ ;)
FreeSpace Files | Overload | Sectorgame Forums - For those times when HLP is down (or because you want to keep me company)

Volition BB Survivor - Nov 1999 to April 2002 / Yes I know *some* folks in Hollywood, and no I can't get you on TV.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Originally posted by Hunt Smacker
Well its 3am so Im going to resign to the luxury liner quarters.. Stanny is calling me, she just hit the sack too. Nite ~ ;)

*picks up secure staff line*

"Sir, everything is proceeding according to The Plan™. Predator and Clepoatra are going horizontal, commence with Phase 18-Theta. Access to the FFD is clear. Minotaur and Sphinx are in position and awaiting your signal. Out."

*sneaks off into the night, snickering with glee*

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
OI! *bump* HUNTER? Wots goin' on?
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
I think he's still asleep ;)

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
I think he's still asleep ;)

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Sandwich

*picks up secure staff line*

"Sir, everything is proceeding according to The Plan™. Predator and Clepoatra are going horizontal, commence with Phase 18-Theta. Access to the FFD is clear. Minotaur and Sphinx are in position and awaiting your signal. Out."

*sneaks off into the night, snickering with glee*

As you can plainly see, Phase 18-Theta was initiated. Predator and Cleopatra will be asleep for a good while to come. :D MUHAHAHAH!!!! ;7

Offline Hunter

• Sectorgame
Im still here. The server is still down so there is NOTHING to update at the moment. I am visiting Denmark right now which is why I haven't checked here lately. As soon as I have news, you'll get it. But ATM there is nothing to report. Which is annoying ofcourse, but it's out of my hands.