Author Topic: Database problems?  (Read 3571 times)

Offline Petrarch of the VBB

• Koala-monkey
Database problems?
I'm getting those "There has been a slight problem with the HLP forums database" errors again.

Anyone else?

Originally posted by Petrarch of the VBB
I'm getting those "There has been a slight problem with the HLP forums database" errors again.

Anyone else?

no,not me, i had some a week ago, but none resently. i did see a thread dissappear, but wasn't an accident.

edit:

just got one, by posting this.
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

uhm in the thread list,my post doesn't show up, it says 0 replies and last reply made by petrarch, wierd.
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline Turnsky

• FOXFIRE Artisté
  • huh?.. Who?.. hey you kids, git off me lawn!
not yet....

EDIT: I've been getting those.... maybe shrike could enlighten us...
   //Warning\\
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
do not torment the sleep deprived artist, he may be vicious when cornered,
in case of emergency, administer caffeine to the artist,
he will become docile after that,
and less likely to stab you in the eye with a mechanical pencil
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
Had similar problems :p
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil:

Offline Sesquipedalian

• Atankharz'ythi
Ditto.  Perhaps it has something to do with Stryke 9's "Complete text of David Copperfield" post?

Hmm, that is also odd: my posts are being added to the threads, but the thread details on the main forum page are not updating to reflect that reality.
Sesqu... Sesqui... what?
Sesquipedalian, the best word in the English language.

The Scroll of Atankharzim | FS2 syntax highlighting

Ditto(wow that could be my title for all I've been using it recently).

Been getting those after every post I've made this evening. The post goes through fine, but it says their was an error, so I refresh then it tells me to pick a forum.
"I feel the need, the need for SPEED!" -TopGun

"Live to fly, fly to live, aces high!" -from "Aces High" by Iron Maiden

• Koala-monkey
It's gone ghey again, then.

Offline Turnsky

• FOXFIRE Artisté
*runs toAngels Graveyard  amid a hail of forum debris*

:p
   //Warning\\
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
ARGH!

The Matrix Has Us!
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil:

• Koala-monkey
Now would be a good time to recount that on the PCG forum, I made over 150 posts, in 24HOURS!

And they weren't spammy, either.

admins, any idea's why the dbase get so f*cked up?

• Koala-monkey
A pox on this database! A pox I say!

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
[color=66ff00]I would say that Stryke's rather remarkable bit of posting (and I do say that from an 'in awe' sense :) ) might be giving the database a bit of trouble.
[/color]

• Koala-monkey
Quick! We must seize this opportunity to post all sorts of things that'll never be noticed!:D

"I maintain that I have used leeches for years, and not one of them has ever been ill. Neither have I recieved any formal complaints from the patients' next of kin!"

[color=66ff00]We notice :) [/color]

Offline Turnsky

• FOXFIRE Artisté
i'd never thought he'd do it.... but he posted the forum into the brink of oblivion:p
   //Warning\\

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
I have to post twice for my post tu actualy appear, and even then, it doesn't register (it doesn't say that mine is the last post...no red cube..the new reply cube....AAAAAAA)
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline FreeTerran

• Master of the apocalypse
    Reset count: 1
I have many trouble too.....
- Heavy post problem
- Heavy edit problem
- And many more....
Silva in lumine Lunae arcana est. Domos mea Silva in lumine Stellarum est.

• Koala-monkey
The forum is doomed!

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Someone probably just deleted the searchindex table from the database :lol:.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com