Author Topic: game ideas  (Read 12541 times)

Offline Centrixo

no votes on 3, 5 and 6 yet... i will be back later to see if you made your minds up yet.
Would you like to have a piece of duct tape shoved up your arse? - 'Duct Tape man', Derelict.

"You never know what your going to find until you take a look" - Snipes, Fs2.

Terwin Castronenves:"Centrixo, your car is slow, bye bye" *zoom*.
Centrixo:*sigh!* Damn!.

Offline Slime

• Mucous-y
Poll, anyone?  :rolleyes:

Offline Centrixo

pushed back to the 18th.
Would you like to have a piece of duct tape shoved up your arse? - 'Duct Tape man', Derelict.

Offline MP-Ryan

• Makes General Discussion Make Sense.
  • Global Moderator
  • Keyboard > Pen > Sword
    • Twitter
Why do I think this is going to become a thread of "pushed back" posts?

Don't post a release date.  It's easier.
"In the beginning, the Universe was created.  This made a lot of people very angry and has widely been regarded as a bad move."  [Douglas Adams]

Offline Centrixo

im going to answer the release date. i will put a release date because i know full well i can get this out in time probably even before, its not hard. i feel no pressure when setting a release date, but this cant be started until i get votes for the 3rd, 5th and 6th campaigns and its has to be at least 55% on one of them in order to start work (minimum of 10 votes over 1 day).

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
You know people will download if it's done, and done well.

Why do you care who votes now?  Just pick what you think you can do best. 

Offline Wobble73

• Reality is for people with no imagination
    • Steam
Don't say that......You know he's just gonna say he can do them all well!!!!! :rolleyes:
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

You would be well adviced to question the wisdom of older forumites, we all have our preferences and perversions

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
I don't see what you guys are *****ing about.

The man is actually giving you a great opportunity. Just don't vote and he won't make it. Usually the problem is forcing people to make what you want, but if you don't want it, it's hard to make them to stop.

Just don't vote on anything and it won't be made, plus they may ban him for spamming.

Perfect situation in my view.

Offline Centrixo

well if you wont pick one thats fine by me i could give up, but then again if you read other posts i want to get myself on hlp with a campaign, even if i get cursed, imho your wish is not going to happen  :P.

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
I don't see a poll.

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
well if you wont pick one thats fine by me i could give up, but then again if you read other posts i want to get myself on hlp with a campaign, even if i get cursed, imho your wish is not going to happen  :P.

You aren't telling me you're hoping to get a forum under "Hosted Projects", are you?

Offline Centrixo

are you going to vote? for 3, 5 or 6?.

cant you type in 3, 5 or 6? so i can set the campaign? besides that for some reason i dont see anything in the reply window that says anything about polls.

Offline Herra Tohtori

• The Academic
  • Bad command or file name
There are three things that last forever: Abort, Retry, Fail - and the greatest of these is Fail.

Offline Dysko

My aviation photography website: GolfVictorSpotting.it

Offline Nuclear1

Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Centrixo

very well, vasudan campaign it is, ready on the 21st august 2007.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
At what time? :p

Offline Centrixo

exact time on the day is not known but its will be done on that day. bit of a stupid question is'nt it? :P

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
You should release it at 32:20 Vasudan Galactic time. I mean, it is a vasudan campaign... :p