Author Topic: Federal Navy revision project  (Read 63751 times)

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
Re: Federal Navy revision project
 :yes:

---
 Aside: Steve-O, did you ever get around to finishing the Vexor? I'm curious.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
AFAIK Vexor is finished. Only LODs and debris left to be made. I saw finished Vexor on some screenshots in Celebration thread, probably from Woolie Wool. It's just... Unreleased for some reason.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

It think I'm falling in love with those frontal guns.... this models reminds me vietnam war era bomber someway. A-6 or Skyrider.... filled with bombs rockets and guns.... amazing!  :yes:

PS: I'd like to see Vexor in action too... It's one of the most intriguing ships that I've seen in FS2. I wish we could see it in the upcoming Blue Planet Act IV!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 03:13:55 pm by whitearrow »

Request for Steve-O : could you please show us the Vexor in p3d?

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Ok, I will never download this beast. I want my Delenda Est to be playable over at least 5 FPS! :D

(its awesome Steve!)
Actually, if it's like the Jackal or Lancer, it could actually improve the performance. :) Though it won't be usable "out of the box" in BP anyway - it has more missile rails that the original model, and probably other small changes, too. It would require some porting to get it working.

Offline Kobrar44

• On Suspended Sentence
  • Let me tilerape it for you!
    • Steam
AFAIK Vexor is finished. Only LODs and debris left to be made. I saw finished Vexor on some screenshots in Celebration thread, probably from Woolie Wool. It's just... Unreleased for some reason.

I have some Vexor dated february 2012 using only 4 textures, so it may have been released..
Oh guys, use that [ url ][ img ][ /img ][ /url ] :/

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
This is the one, yup. The Vexor is out, the Hyperion isn't. I wonder if Steve-O ever got around to finishing that one.

Offline Valiran

This is the one, yup. The Vexor is out, the Hyperion isn't. I wonder if Steve-O ever got around to finishing that one.
Where can we find the DL then?

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Try to find the release thread, maybe the link there still works.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
There is no release thread for the new Vexor neither I can find a single working download link. Nu-Hyperion was included in newest WiH release, but as it use some tile textures, It's probably not the final version.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Valiran

There is no release thread for the new Vexor neither I can find a single working download link. Nu-Hyperion was included in newest WiH release, but as it use some tile textures, It's probably not the final version.
Then where did Kobrar get his hands on it?  Can someone upload it to freespacemods?

Offline An4ximandros

There's an old Vexor model which is horribly optimized, maybe he means that one? The old model, the stuttering, agghhhhghhgh.

Offline Crybertrance

• Conventional warheads only, no funny business
There's an old Vexor model which is horribly optimized, maybe he means that one? The old model, the stuttering, agghhhhghhgh.

I have some Vexor dated february 2012 using only 4 textures, so it may have been released..

Old model had only 4 textures?  :wtf: :P
<21:08:30>   Hartzaden fires a slammer at Cybertrance
<21:09:13>   Crybertrance pops flares, but wonders how Hartzaden acquired aspect lock on a stealth fighter... :\
<21:11:58>   *** The_E joined #bp [email protected]
21:11:58   +++ ChanServ has given op to The_E
<21:12:58>   Hartzaden continues to paint crybertrance and feeding the info to a wing of gunships
<21:14:07>   Crybertrance sends emergency "IM GETING MY ASS KICKED HERE!!!!eleventy NEED HELPZZZZ" to 3rd fleet command
<21:14:50>   Hartzaden jamms the transmission.
<21:14:51>   The_E explodes the sun

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
It's the new model. 4 textures, nicer weapon load. Dunno where he got it, dunno where I got it. Not from BP, that's for sure. It could've been released in some odd place, but I'm sure it was released.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Hah, great. Now everyone have new Vexor but no one knows where to get it. Maybe someone posted some download link on IRC long time ago. Maybe he was drunk... Dunno.
Someone who get it, should release it. That's simple. It's not anykind of leak like SSD Bhaal from ED, so it should be available public.

Offline Valiran

Someone who get it, should release it. That's simple. It's not anykind of leak like SSD Bhaal from ED, so it should be available public.
I am now very interested in seeing a picture of this beast.

Offline An4ximandros

« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 02:37:47 pm by An4ximandros »

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
I am now very interested in seeing a picture of this beast.
Formally... It doesn't exist :P

that shot is not taken from a flattering angle
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.