Author Topic: Upcoming models (The old Model Release Redux)  (Read 241398 times)

Offline Mad Bomber

• Booooom
Re: Upcoming models (The old Model Release Redux)
Yarr, Confed AWAC-ey goodness. What's its armament going to be?
"What the hell!? I've got a Snuffleupagus on my scanners! The Snuffleupagus is active!"

I'm looking at two versions:

Seagull - 2 or 3 lasers and AWACS
Seahawk - 4? lasers and possibily single turret tach or missile launcher (like the kilrathi corvette and the Bonnie)

here's the Nebula version LOL
That's cool and ....disturbing at the same time o_o  - Vasudan Admiral

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

"Quick everyone out of the universe now!"

Offline Deathsnake

• Again there
    • German Wing Commander Site
I'd like the idea of Seagual / Seahawk ;)
Star Citizen No. 250

Several months latter... I'm finally done with the seagull, been just too busy with other things  :blah:

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

I've had to take some personal liberties again with it (added intakes, removed one mass driver (it had 3 but no location for the third) and threw in a copilot (it is a bomber after-all)

Offline Mad Bomber

• Booooom
Most interestink. What ship is that again?
"What the hell!? I've got a Snuffleupagus on my scanners! The Snuffleupagus is active!"

Offline Deathsnake

• Again there
The Shrike Bomber from Wing Commander Prophecy. The Brother to the Broadsword ;)
Star Citizen No. 250

Offline Deathsnake

• Again there
What is this part short behind under the cockpit? Tractor Beam or?
Star Citizen No. 250

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Looks like some advanced sensor device, like in GTF Aurora. Good work wirh this, Scooby :yes:
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

I have no clue myself, it was there on the original model.  It looks like some sort of sensor thing, a few of the other Prophecy fighters have blackened areas that look a bit like glass (or something similar).
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 05:37:04 pm by Scooby_Doo »

Spectre

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Nice. A listening/EW frigate, I gather.

Offline Deathsnake

• Again there
I know that ship...from Privateer 2, a destroyer. I am sure I already saw it from you Scooby in a "Future Design" Threat ;)

Star Citizen No. 250

Yup and yup

The Salvia, also...
in a "Future Design" Threat ;)
  :lol:  :p

Spectre's finally done..

Just about done with the Ballista (Aldo's Scimitar).  Started playing with the Stalker (P2 Karnenan), man I'm pretty much starting over on that model.  I'm using the real model as a basis instead of my old one.  Planning on downgrading it from a  strike bomber to a heavy fighter (like the thunderbolt)

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
That's a badass bomber. Could you put a Stormfire somewhere under the nose? You'd probably run out of gun banks because of that (as the current config has 3), so it'd be nice if you could rig two versions of the ship. I could use an A-10-style fighter/bomber and this would work perfectly, but it needs a Stormfire.
Also, check your PM.

Ballista is done.

Weapon mounts have changed a bit, 4 plasmas 2 tachyon (that's quite powerful for a bomber class), plus 2 turrets   [the original had a pair of what looks like ion or particle guns that got removed]