Author Topic: French Translation of Freespace 2 SCP- Traduction Francaise de Freespace 2 SCP  (Read 8941 times)

Offline petar91

French Translation of Freespace 2 SCP- Traduction Francaise de Freespace 2 SCP

Edit : i release the V1.2 of FS2 SCP french translation.
         j'ai terminé la V1.2 de la traduction, vous pouvez la telecharger dès maintenant

Bonjour tout le monde,

je me permet de poster sur ce forum Anglais, mais comme la plupart des lecteurs sont aussi Francais...
J'annonce donc avoir intégralement terminé la traduction Francaise de Freespace 2 SCP, la traduction ne fonctionne qu'avec le SCP, voici le lien de téléchargement de la v1.2:

http://rapidshare.com/files/126552627/Traduction_missions_FR_v1.2.zip.html

amusez vous bien

(English translation , so sorry for the language errors)
Hello all,

I'm sorry to use this english Forum but a lot of Hard-light Reader are french...
I just finish the French translation of Freespace 2 SCP, the translation works only with the SCP, here is the download Link of V1.2 :

http://rapidshare.com/files/126552627/Traduction_missions_FR_v1.2.zip.html

good game !

« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 08:15:34 am by petar91 »

Re: French Translation of Freespace 2 SCP - Traduction Francaise de Freespace 2 SCP
I'm french but for reading purpose I'll write in English.

I was wondering if you used the french part we could see in the language tables ?

I once tried to use the french part of String.tbl by putting the value "french" in the registry of freespace2. I had some text written in french but awful bugs for é è and that sort of things.
you used e instead of é or found a way of using accent in FSO ?

you seems to use directly the English tables with french information in it.

isn't there a way of using correctly the french part in the string.tbl ? the same way you use German language ?

Offline nubbles526

• MODerate MODder
Re: French Translation of Freespace 2 SCP - Traduction Francaise de Freespace 2 SCP
AFAIK, the modding team still have to fix that. I remember Kara or someone else saying they'll put it in the next update once they have fixed it. But for now, there is no solution.

THE APOCALYPSE PROJECT IS LOOKING FOR MEMBERS!!! SIGN UP AT:
The official forum | The official website

"Only a braindead idiot would take that post to mean that I'm planning on taking legal action on anyone and without cause or reason." -Derek Smart

Harsh words, Derek. Harsh words. And what do you get? No liscence, no FreeSpace, only some stfu from HLP. That is legal.

STEALTH AIN'T DEAD!!!!
A complete rewrite of the FS2 quotes!
HLP Cards! Click here to make one of yourself!

The original FreeSpace 3 wishlist!

Find the MOON challenge!

Your very fist dive....

Offline petar91

Re: French Translation of Freespace 2 SCP - Traduction Francaise de Freespace 2
for my translation i don't use accent, if i use accent, ingame i get a blank into the words.

so for exemple :

télécharger ----> telecharger

it was the only way to have full words without blank.

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
je parle francais tres mal, ou je mal a parle francais. j'oublie.

thesizzler , this translation is for native french speaker :lol:
I'm giving it a try, but I think the game looks better in english

I know, I know I made my mod in english AND in french but it's because I want most people to play it

Offline petar91

petite news sur la trad de freespace 2, une nouvelle version est en cour, je corrige l'ensemble des fautes de frappes trouvées ici et la, je pense qu'il s'agira la de la toute derniere et definitive version de la traduction de Freespace 2 SCP.

ce sera donc la v1.2

Little news about french translation of FS2 SCP, new release will come, i'm correcting some of "keybord and translation errors"  ;7  , i think it will be the last release of FS2 SCP translation.

the next release v1.2, in few days.

Offline petar91

Re: French Translation of Freespace 2 SCP- Traduction Francaise de Freespace 2 S
I release the V1.2, see the first topic,

j'ai terminé la V1.2, pour le telechargement voir le 1er topic

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Re: French Translation of Freespace 2 SCP- Traduction Francaise de Freespace 2 SCP
Mais quel est le but de ca? Il y a deja un traduction de FS, et FSO a la meme campagne.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline petar91

Re: French Translation of Freespace 2 SCP- Traduction Francaise de Freespace 2 SCP
le but ? je ne sais pas ou tu a trouvé une traduction de la campagne de Freespace 2 (et non FS 1 qui est déja en francais) mais jusque maintenant je suis le seul a m'être occupé de la traduction de FS2,  la V1.2 corrige toutes les fautes et erreurs de frappes trouvée sur les précédentes versions que j'avais mise a disposition.

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Oh, c'était FS1.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Re: French Translation of Freespace 2 SCP- Traduction Francaise de Freespace 2 S
On a related but tangential note, I once started translating Deus Ex Machina to French (with a large amount of help from MetalDestroyer) but never finished it.  Would anyone be interested in it?

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Possibly, but I'd need a native speaker for grammar check. Probably not, though.

Offline nubbles526

• MODerate MODder
On a related but tangential note, I once started translating Deus Ex Machina to French (with a large amount of help from MetalDestroyer) but never finished it.  Would anyone be interested in it?

Lol, I would love to play DEM in French.
Ou est DEM le deux?

THE APOCALYPSE PROJECT IS LOOKING FOR MEMBERS!!! SIGN UP AT:
The official forum | The official website

"Only a braindead idiot would take that post to mean that I'm planning on taking legal action on anyone and without cause or reason." -Derek Smart

Harsh words, Derek. Harsh words. And what do you get? No liscence, no FreeSpace, only some stfu from HLP. That is legal.

STEALTH AIN'T DEAD!!!!
A complete rewrite of the FS2 quotes!
HLP Cards! Click here to make one of yourself!

The original FreeSpace 3 wishlist!

Find the MOON challenge!

Your very fist dive....

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Oui? Ou est la deuxieme partie?