Author Topic: Into the depths of Hell SCP  (Read 23669 times)

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
Into the depths of Hell SCP
Does anyone knows if the whole campaign works with the latest scp? I mean, of all the chapters (1-4), only chapter 4 has a version for scp. Also does anyone knows what's the status of chapter 5?

Re: Into the depths of Hell SCP
all 4 chps are scp, well i'm not sure of chp one, but there all in the Hades Combine site.   As fars of Chp5 is .......that i don't have the answer

About half a year ago Noise posted that he was finishing up the third (and final) mini-campaign within Chapter 5. Haven't heard a peep out of him since. And don't tell me he ws busy converting them to SCP. I got tired of waiting around for them months ago and converted them myself. Took less than two hours.

Personally, I think he needs a few FREDers to help him out... cause at this rate we won't see chapter 12 until 2020...
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Problem is that all the new FREDders wonder off and make campaigns of their own instead and the old warhorses are already far to busy with stuff of their own too.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
Would anyone know what a '7z' file is,  and why the ITDOH Chap4 SCP edition file on HC is in that particular format?

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
Ah, athankyou.

Hmmm, it would seem the SCP release of Chapter 4 is missing the Shiamak, a somewhat pertinent issue given said vessel is primary antagonist of the campaign.

That's odd. It only shows up in two, maybe three missions anyway though.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
While it may only show up in a few missions, the campaign gets rather annoyed that one of the main "characters" is missing during the second mission load...

Error: Invalid subsystem name.

In sexpression: ( and
   ( cap-subsys-cargo-known-delay
      "SCa Shiamak"
      "navigation"
   )
   ( and
         "SCa Shiamak"
         "communication"
      )
      ( and
            "SCa Shiamak"
            "weapons"
         )
            "SCa Shiamak"
            "fighterbay"
         )
      )
   )
)
(Error appears to be: fighterbay)
File:C:\temp\fs2_open_3_6_9.rc5\code\Mission\MissionParse.cpp
Line: 5682
[This filename points to the location of a file on the computer that built this executable]

Call stack:
------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a little hard to conduct a scanning mission when the ship you're scanning isn't even in the bloody mod! :p

I thought Chapter 4 required the original 3 chapters..... or did he fix that when he SCP-ed it?

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
Not to mention it doesn't work when you delete 2 & 3. Looks like someone'll have to put the Shiamak back in and reupload.

Offline Spicious

• Master Chief John-158
7zip was used because it's 528 kb smaller than a rar. If people have problems with 7zip, I'll replace it with the rar.

Chapter 4 never required any other chapters and the fixed version should coexist with the other chapters without any problems if you follow the instructions and install each chapter using the provided mod directories.

Does anyone else have problems with a missing Shiamak?

Offline neoterran

the latest versions of winrar can open 7-zip.
Official Taylor Fan Club Member.
Chief Grognard.
"How much code could a coder code if a coder could code code?"

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
Chapter 5? Dont you mean another one? So far the only ones that were released were 1 to 4.

That must be Chapter 5, because an Archangel hasn't been featured in the original 4.

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
Was chapter 5 released?

Offline neoterran

Official Taylor Fan Club Member.
Chief Grognard.
"How much code could a coder code if a coder could code code?"

Well, one of the mini-campaigns is titled "The Hammer Falls". He must be testing them.
But if not.... where did you get the missions High Max?

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
Can you pass it to us then? :nervous:

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
How about MSN? I guess it would be easier that way.