Author Topic: Could I speak to someone in charge?  (Read 11998 times)

Offline The Dagger

• I like zod ships
Re: Could I speak to someone in charge?
Declassification sounds good. And this makes me think of Phoenix. Though I wasn't around at that time, the ST:R viral campaign looks like it was really cool.

Also, the latest BP release was the 7/1/2013, so the account may have been created then to make a viral campaign that was later cancelled.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 12:32:24 pm by The Dagger »

Except it was created 6 days after the last BP release, on January 13th, 2013. What would be the point in making a viral campaign then? Even the most optimistic estimates would put act 4 around late 2014, and I'm pretty sure nobody actually expected it before 2015.
[19:31] <MatthTheGeek> you all high up on your mointain looking down at everyone who doesn't beam everything on insane blindfolded

Offline procdrone

• Formerly TheHound
  • Balance breaker! Thats me!
    • Steam
Okay, can someone explain me what the heck is going on here?
--Did it! It's RELEASED! VeniceMirror Thread--

Offline The Dagger

• I like zod ships
Except it was created 6 days after the last BP release, on January 13th, 2013. What would be the point in making a viral campaign then? Even the most optimistic estimates would put act 4 around late 2014, and I'm pretty sure nobody actually expected it before 2015.

What are you talking about?

Date Registered:        03 January 2013, 00:07:03

Whoops, I'm blind. Yeah, you could be right, 4 days before release is indeed a good time to try and get some hype going.
[19:31] <MatthTheGeek> you all high up on your mointain looking down at everyone who doesn't beam everything on insane blindfolded

Offline swashmebuckle

• Das Lied von der Turd
    • The Perfect Band
HYPE HYPE HYEP YOU MOST RELEEEEEEEEECE

Offline The Dagger

• I like zod ships
For reference before it expires, [REDACTED].

Edit: link to encrypted site, as requested.

This message has been modified to remove sensitive material.  For further inquiry, please submit a formal request for information to your community managers.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 10:59:18 am by Scotty »

This is extremely disappointing. We ask again for your cooperation in minimizing the harm while we take steps to identify collaborators and sanitize bad information. Remember who stands to gain from making lies seem real.

While we understand the desire to make information a matter of public record, we were impressed by the discipline shown in containing it to encrypted offsites. We ask for restraint and patience.

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
This makes my head hurt.  Someone tell me when something interesting has been discovered.
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline The Dagger

• I like zod ships
This is extremely disappointing. We ask again for your cooperation in minimizing the harm while we take steps to identify collaborators and sanitize bad information. Remember who stands to gain from making lies seem real.

While we understand the desire to make information a matter of public record, we were impressed by the discipline shown in containing it to encrypted offsites. We ask for restraint and patience.

Hmm... I'll play along. But maybe I'd be more willing to collaborate if I knew where your allegiance are...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 05:57:17 am by The Dagger »

I mean, it seems pretty cut-and-dry that they're GTVA.
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline The Dagger

• I like zod ships
Yep, I had another theory going on but it really doesn't make much sense in retrospective. That's why I've complied.

GTVI suits, to be exact. Though something still seems fishy about randomly "losing your docs on your way to an expert". You don't make open threads asking for files you don't want found. Surely it would've been easier to just PM the first "person in charge" instead of asking about it publicly.
"Declassification" my ass. He'll probably feed us some encrypted drivel and then use our analysis for his reports. Does the GTVI hire lazy interns fresh from the academy or what?

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
They want the one among us that can decipher it to recruit them. It will not work, Battuarius!

Members of your community have volunteered to help isolate collaborators and sanitize the situation. A team leader has been selected and action is now underway. We will do our utmost to keep the process transparent and inclusive. We're all in this fight together.

As thanks for stepping up, and for redacting the information overspill in this thread, we have elected to declassify the following documents.

OCAC Expedient
TIA Rapid Exemption
Candidate 616A9707YBPTR
Subspace Systems Command, Strategic Navigation Research Initiative

SADABA YEAR went into early stand-down after an internal event and the loss of some assets and personnel. However, unexpected post-mission applications across the last six months have driven an explosive knowledge footprint. Although primarily of intellectual interest, this new footprint could be mined for strategic intelligence.

At the requests of SSC thought leaders we have prepared an extremely brief precis.

Introduction

Cosmological study with conventional instruments has determined that the universe is spatially infinite, flat, and unbounded. Most importantly, the universe appears isotropic in all directions: the same laws, dynamics, and high-level structures prevail. However, the historically recent discovery of subspace opens new cosmological questions. Due to the importance of subspace navigation technology, applied subspace mathematics and computational subspace dynamics are now well understood. But due to the expense and limited utility of non-navigational subspace instruments (NNSI), broader questions have been neglected.

Summary Findings

The stand-down of SADABA YEAR left SNRI with a number of sophisticated sensor assets that were applied to scientific questions with assumption of retroactive authorization. Investigation has produced preliminary evidence for major breaches of isotropy in the subspace domain. Puzzlingly, follow-up investigation of cosmological data detects signs of teleonomy in some traits of the space/subspace interface. SNRI requests additional funding and access to strategic computational assets to determine whether these findings may be of military interest.

Specific Findings

The physical universe can be described as a subset manifold of subspace — traditionally, a bubble or sheet adrift in a larger space. Active battery transits conducted with SADABA YEAR surplus NNSI detected adjacent manifolds, supporting Bardakci et al. and numerous others.

Teleonomic inference detects tantalizing similarities in the organization of these manifolds, from high-level symmetry breaks down to astronomical structure. The similarity may continue to smaller scales. Inference suggests shared causal history until a time, tau-break, within the past several billion years (present inclusive). These nearby manifolds may be identical to or only minimally divergent from our own.

NNSI wake sensors detect subspace transit activity between these manifolds. This opens the possibility of causal action between manifolds. The origin and provenance of these transits are unknown but see Centaur/transit 21. Depending on the degree of causal drift since tau-break, observation of nearby manifolds may provide previously unavailable data on historical counterfactuals.

Initial active battery transits detected a local comoving constellation and echos of other structures at the same scale beyond the horizon of instrument resolution.

Repeated active battery transits detected a massive isotropy break within the local subspace volume. Team members nicknamed the direction of this break the 'wow vector' due to the unexpected magnitude and statistical significance of the signal. Local manifolds appear to be moving away from this vector in a loose dispersal constellation. The wow vector may represent a historical origin point and a possible reason for shared causal history.

Some team members suggest that refraction patterns and probability slopes along the wow vector are evidence of manifold necrosis.

After mathematical work outside the scope of this precis, data from NNSI investigation of the wow vector was applied to teleonomic analysis of the space/subspace interface. Results suggest traumatic isolation of our manifold from a larger structure within the cosmological timeline. However, REDTEAM counteranalysis argues that this is in fact a reverse-read of an earlier event in which multiple manifolds joined.

Teleonomic analysis of the joining and isolation events may suggest an engineered event (but see REDTEAM 8.8b).

Peripherally, SNRI teleonomic analysis of structures in the Lanieakea supercluster suggest the presence of an engineered object of unprecedented magnitude. Unfortunately, neither the funding nor manpower for further analysis of this signal has yet determined itself necessary.

Strategic Impact

Further investigation of the local structure of subspace may provide insight into the role of intelligent life in the development of the universe and the challenges it may have encountered. We hope the strategic ramifications require no further emphasis.

Special Thanks
The team would like to thank Li Weng for her extraordinarily diligent support, Djau for exemplary organization and context services, and the casualties of SADABA YEAR for their faithful service in the face of unimaginable challenges.

Hey, uh, random question, just a hobbyist matter really: none of the SADABA YEAR casualties were flying a Pegasus, were they?
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline swashmebuckle

• Das Lied von der Turd
    • The Perfect Band
Mailed in two proofs of purchase from Ubunt-O's cereal for decoder ring and I'm ready to do my part

Offline crizza

Is this about paralell realities?

Yeah; it's investigating what was going on with the parallel universe in AoA.

Offline Gee1337

• Sh!tlord/Human Garbage
I'm still none-the-wiser.  :confused:

Is this a hype thread for Act 4?
I do not feel... I think!