Author Topic: CD ISOs  (Read 3897 times)

Offline wEvil

• The Other Good Renderer
    • http://www.andymelville.net

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Originally posted by Stealth
so can pretty much anything
If you can't see the difference between talking about current movies and talking about CD ripping programs I don't know what to say.

and that's why i don't like it.  the only reason i hang around is because of the projects i'm involved in and most of the community is nice.  you?  you're an asshole. [/B]
Am I supposed to care?  You've been on the **** list for a while.  Generally once someone gets banned they're not going to be looked on favorably thereafter, especially when they don't show any signs of learning their lesson.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Originally posted by Shrike

Am I supposed to care?  You've been on the **** list for a while.  Generally once someone gets banned they're not going to be looked on favorably thereafter, especially when they don't show any signs of learning their lesson.

yeah, your **** list.  forgive me if i don't give a damn.

"don't show any signs of learning their lesson"!?  so where have i "promoted warez" since that 'incident'?

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
    Reset count: 4
Right here, Helen Keller.

Wow, some people really don't know when to shut their mouths and drop their ego problems.:lol:

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
oh ****, I missed it :sigh:

and in case anyone is interested, I did terrible. 450 at best. :doubt:

Strykes' sister is a ho
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Bri_Dog

Jesus christ man! All this becuase the guy wants some advice for a certain kind of software!?
Sig

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
No, all this because a guy wants to make an arse of himself.

And KT would know because his mom works for the same pimp, and he's her main customer, so he sees 'er on the way up to the hotel room. For that matter, same for his dad.

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
jeeze, that was almost equally as uninspired... *sigh*

at least I have an excuse :P

BRi: Have you actually read anything Stealth has said? Try again and you'll understand :)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2003, 12:04:24 am by 675 »

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Stryke 9

• Village Person
Plus, we like to keep ourselves entertained.

Sexual exhaustion after last night with Granny or something?

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
Nothing like a good roast.

Worse. Christian music radio for the last 4 hours >_<

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
:blah:

I go to sleep and look what happens.... I also create ISO's to back up. (Not going into detail here :p)

Stealth, go here for a program that allows easy ISO image creation: http://download.com.com/3000-2646-10153590.html?tag=lst-0-1

Its legal, so don't go and needlessly ***** about it.

And Shrike, he didn't do anyithing illigal. So it was a wee bit pointless to go on a flaming tour (yes it was one :p)
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil:

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Originally posted by Tiara
And Shrike, he didn't do anyithing illigal. So it was a wee bit pointless to go on a flaming tour (yes it was one :p)
If he had just calmly stated that he was going to be backing up a couple CDs I'd have been perfectly happy to let it go.  But when the first thing you do is reply that someone will scream 'he's promoting warez' when he says what he needs it for, you're being more than a little suspicious.  Either be honest or be discrete.  If you have legitimate reasons for using it, why not just say so?  It'll save you a lot of grief.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Tiara

• Mrs. T, foo'!
Originally posted by Shrike
If he had just calmly stated that he was going to be backing up a couple CDs I'd have been perfectly happy to let it go.  But when the first thing you do is reply that someone will scream 'he's promoting warez' when he says what he needs it for, you're being more than a little suspicious.  Either be honest or be discrete.  If you have legitimate reasons for using it, why not just say so?  It'll save you a lot of grief.

True, but you could've been a wee bit more subtle too. Like sending him a PM with a warning by saying, watch your step or face the ban again.

This could've avoided something of a flaming spree :p
I AM GOD! AND I SHALL SMITE THEE!

...because I can :drevil:

Offline Stunaep

• Thread Necrotech.... we bring the dead to life!
why hasn't this thread been locked yet? It makes you (Shrike) appear like you're promoting flaming. Not a thing a strict administrator you appear to be should do.
"Post-counts are like digital penises. That's why I don't like Shrike playing with mine." - an0n
Bah. You're an admin, you've had practice at this spanking business. - Odyssey

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
[color=66ff00]Personally, I'm not touching this thing in an encounter suit.

*runs*
[/color]

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Shrike's in here to try to make a point, pathetic, but stupid... even if i was going to use it for warez, whose business is it as long as i don't mention i'm going to use it for warez.  And here's a trivia question for you:  If i'm such a warez freak, why is it i don't have an ISO creation program yet?  obviously i'm not "into warez" as much as you think i am

Stryke's in here to cover up that he didn't know what an ISO is, and to annoy everyone.

Knight_Templar is here to increase his post count.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2003, 08:20:23 am by 594 »

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
[color=66ff00]OK on second thoughts this thread really looks like a vicious circle.
[/color]