Author Topic: Woo!!  (Read 2451 times)

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
Ach I'm glad England are doing well. Frankly I'm still commiserating Scotland's performance in Football against Holland. Christ that was a mess...
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by diamondgeezer
What's rugby?

[color=66ff00]Grid-iron played by real men.
[/color]

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
the reason why rugby players don't wear pads is beacuse there aren't any 300lb lineman jumping on you
Offically approved by Ebola Virus Man :wtf:
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
[color=66ff00]*comedy note; Maeglamor does not watch rugby or gridiron and thus is making a blind statement with only jest in mind*
:D
[/color]

Offline Sheepy

• Raises Hell
  • Mac User
Originally posted by PhReAk
the reason why rugby players don't wear pads is beacuse there aren't any 300lb lineman jumping on you

....... sure theres not :rolleyes: ;)
Kiss my Fluffy White Ass!

Offline 01010

Ha ha ha. I sure as hell wouldn't want Jonah Lomu (sp?) or Laurence Delallio jumping on me.
What frequency are you getting? Is it noise or sweet sweet music? - Refused - Liberation Frequency.

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
I sure wouldn't want Ray Lewis within 500 feet of me
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord

Offline Drew

• http://www.galactic-quest.com
:lol:
oh well :) you guess are hopeless :P
[(WWF - steroids + ties - spandex) / Atomic Piledrivers] - viewing audience = C-SPAN

My god.. He emptied the gasoline tank from the van onto your cat, lit him on fire, threw him in the house and dove for cover.  :wtf: Family indeed.  ~ KT

Happiness is belt fed.

Originally posted by PhReAk

I know sheepy already said it.. but.

:wtf: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111....

:wtf: :wtf:

Umm, yes there are. Have you ever played rugby? Even at under 16 level there are a good few monsters of a player on the go. Myself included (though i don't play under16 anymore, ofcourse)

"Your cynicism appauls me Collosus - I have ten thousand officers and crew willing to die for pants !"

"Go to red alert!"
"Are you sure sir? It does mean changing the bulb"

Offline phreak

• Gun Phreak
you think i was being serious?  I don't know the roster limitations in rugby, but in football you are allowed 53 men on a team and you need to keep them intact through the season (4 preseason + 16 regular season + 4 post season).  Its not uncommon to get torn tendons and broken bones and that puts people out for the season.  thats with pads and such.  if they didn't wear pads then the season would last like two weeks before everyone is incapacitated
phreakscp - gtalk
phreak317#7583 - discord