Author Topic: The mods section-  (Read 4807 times)

Artimus

Do you actually review any mods? I don't think the reviews have even been updated.

Also, please update the picture of my Perestar 2.0 skin. That old skin one is pure ****  compared with the new one! Use this if you need to.
 http://www.grworld.com/freakspace/files/perestar20.jpg

Terminal_Decline

I don't think they have anything to do with mods anymore...I submitted my Shivan icons over a month ago and it's still not up!  

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
With R128 closed down, we've taken on a couple people, and one of them has the full time job of mod reviewer.  But I'm going to warn you not to expect any big changes for a little while yet.  I'll see what I can do, now that I'm done classes until fall.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline NeoHunter

• Primo Novus Venator
Do you guys accept custom pilot images?

------------------
...and one day, Man will journey farther and faster into Space. - My thoughts

GTD Excellence Webmaster
NeoHunter<                      [b][email protected][/b]                                    >

Offline Black Ace

• The Traveler

Originally posted by Shrike:
With R128 closed down, we've taken on a couple people, and one of them has the full time job of mod reviewer.  

<raises hand sheepishly> Yeah, um, I believe that would be me... I'll be working on this throughout the next month or so to get "closer" to being caught up... we DO still do MODS, so get over it!  

------------------
Staff Member, Hard Light Productions
Creator / Project Coordinator: The Perfect Storm
TPS Forums Page - Click Here
Think you've got killer vocal cords? Voice actors needed! Email me @                      [email protected]                        

These detonators were a piece of junk! I even followed the directions... - Lt. Commander Snipes - Special Operations Command
Staff Member,Hard Light Productions

Creator / Project Coordinator:The Perfect Storm

Black Ace 2.1a - "I've been beyond the rim... and back!"

Terminal_Decline

Originally posted by Black Ace:
<raises hand sheepishly> Yeah, um, I believe that would be me... I'll be working on this throughout the next month or so to get "closer" to being caught up... we DO still do MODS, so get over it!  

That's a relief.  I just want my mod up.  

Offline Warlock

• Death Angel
    • Holocron Productions
[hint mode]

Are yall still only reviewing HLP hosted MODs  or will we be able to get reivews on MODs from others with their own sites?

Being this is becoming The Source[/i] for everyone's info on MODs and the like if you've got the time and manpower after getting caught up it might be a good idea

[/hint mode]

------------------
Warlock
DeathAngel Squadron
CO

Do or Do Not,..There Is No Spoon
Ghosts of the Past Forum
Ghosts of the Past WebSite
To Fly Exotic Ships, Meet Exotic People, and Kill Them.

We may rise and fall, but in the end
 We meet our fate together
Warlock

DeathAngel Squadron, Forever remembered.

Do or Do Not,..There Is No Spoon

To Fly Exotic Ships, Meet Exotic People, and Kill Them.

We may rise and fall, but in the end
 We meet our fate together

Offline NeoHunter

• Primo Novus Venator
Nobody answered my question. Sigh.

------------------

GTD Excellence Webmaster
NeoHunter<                      [b][email protected][/b]                                    >

Offline Black Ace

• The Traveler
I don't want to speak too quickly, Neo, but I don't see why we wouldn't accept them. Everyone who's anyone in the MOD community does... and Terminal, give us some time to get caught up... we haven't forgot about you!  

------------------
Think you've got killer vocal cords? Voice actors needed! Email me @                      [email protected]                        

These detonators were a piece of junk! I even followed the directions... - Lt. Commander Snipes - Special Operations Command

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Yep- I must just point out that from now on my presence will be more or less 0 around the public front of HLP, as i've just begun the last 6 weeks before my GCSEs (Very important exams). So you'll have to excuse me if i'm not around, I'm not dead- just dormant for the time being.

------------------
Webmaster: Hard Light Productions
Fight the future!

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
GCSE's are a pain. So many of them. Well, we will miss you dude  

Offline NeoHunter

• Primo Novus Venator
We will?  

------------------

GTD Excellence Webmaster

Offline Sushi

• Art Critic
While we're griping about the Mods section...

The file you have up for my Velocity Mod is still the Beta version...the one that doesn't even support FS2!  

The current version(2.0) can be found  here.

Please fix it, so people who actually find it interesting(all four of you  ) can actually reach it.

Or, you can wait a few days until I release version 3.0, which includes final versions of the TBL files to use and handy batch files to activate and deactivate the mod.

------------------
Sushi- the OTHER white meat!
Accelerate your game-Velocity Mod

Offline NeoHunter

• Primo Novus Venator
Hehehe........expect new MOD files from me soon. Mostly simple small files but they add colour to FreeSpace 2 in a funny way.

------------------

GTD Excellence Webmaster

Offline Sushi

• Art Critic
Well, I've updated everything...I've sent the VMOD 3.0 to HLP, it's linked on the news section, but the Modifications section STILL links to the outdated and worthless beta! Can we fix this please? Or else...  

------------------
Sushi- the OTHER white meat!
Accelerate your game-Velocity Mod

Offline Fineus

• Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Have you tried emailing one or more of us? they tend to get noticed more than posts on the forums  

------------------
Fight the future!

Artimus

Originally posted by Thunder:
Have you tried emailing one or more of us? they tend to get noticed more than posts on the forums  

Is there any one person we can direct our complaints to? I woul dhate to ICQ-bomb all of you.  

Offline Black Ace

• The Traveler

Originally posted by Artimus:

Is there any one person we can direct our complaints to? I would hate to ICQ-bomb all of you.  

Complain to me... I looked through the staff listings, and it doesn't mention anyone specific, so I am taking it on myself. Complaints, questions on submissions, direct them here, and I'll get you an answer. Thanks!

E-mail in siggy...

------------------

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
Sweet.  we have a staff ***** now.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Fineus

• Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Now now Shrike  

Thanks BlackAce - thats a real help. And to all you community people, try not to complain to much, believe it or not the staff does have life outside HLP, so sometimes things may get slow, Just drop us a line when the slow becomes unacceptable and we'll take tmie out to try and deal with it. Thanks  

------------------
Fight the future!