Author Topic: Furies  (Read 40519 times)

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
You have drugs? Let me have them. Please. I will do anything sexual for you (as always).

On a serious note, this thread needs an update. Firecrack. Where art though?

Offline FireCrack

• meh...
If ( !(Date > 'june 29th') )
{
    Update=FALSE;
    DoNotUpdate();
}

At the moment finishing high school with a good grade takes extreme priority but this will be piddling along on the way.

And about somthing sexual....
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 08:40:44 pm by 2073 »
actualy, mabye not.
"When ink and pen in hands of men Inscribe your form, bipedal P They draw an altar on which God has slaughtered all stability, no eyes could ever soak in all the places you anoint, and yet to see you all at once we only need the point. Flirting with infinity, your geometric progeny that fit inside you oh so tight with triangles that feel so right."
3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944 59230781640628620899862803482534211706...
"Your ever-constant homily says flaw is discipline, the patron saint of imperfection frees us from our sin. And if our transcendental lift shall find a final floor, then Man will know the death of God where wonder was before."

Offline FireCrack

• meh...
Ok, i essentialy give up, the model is long done but i cant convert it to save my life, if someone else can convert this send me a PM and i'l get you the model.
actualy, mabye not.
"When ink and pen in hands of men Inscribe your form, bipedal P They draw an altar on which God has slaughtered all stability, no eyes could ever soak in all the places you anoint, and yet to see you all at once we only need the point. Flirting with infinity, your geometric progeny that fit inside you oh so tight with triangles that feel so right."
3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944 59230781640628620899862803482534211706...
"Your ever-constant homily says flaw is discipline, the patron saint of imperfection frees us from our sin. And if our transcendental lift shall find a final floor, then Man will know the death of God where wonder was before."

Offline Kie99

I can't help, but please tell us when you get someone to convert it.
"You shot me in the bollocks, Tim"
"Like I said, no hard feelings"

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Post it and let people take a look. Asking for a PM generally takes ages (Look at the Mjolnir for instance). Posting it gets it done much quicker in comparison.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
Except that I already sent a PM :p

I just hope I can open the file.
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
I really need to find somewhere that will give me some hosted space.  Thanks again Raa :)

And Firecrack, you have the missile pods backwards!  :p  I didn't notice until it was in-game, so rather than fix it I just moved the firepoints.

Anyway, it should run entirely off of stock files, files included in the mediaVPs, and the one glass texture that is included.

erinyes.rar

and because the first thing I'll get is "show me screenshots!", I'll be happy to oblige.

//Mirrored on Mekhu
« Last Edit: July 19, 2005, 03:25:57 pm by 273 »

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Offline Ghost

• whoopdidoo
It's so pretty! *sniff* Also, I love how the debris has a cockpit section with broken glass and framework with the little dude inside.
Wh00t!? Vinyl? Is it like an I-pod 2 or something?

[/sarcasm]

-KappaWing

The Greatest Game in Existance

Offline FireCrack

• meh...
Thank you thank you thank you! You saved my soul from being reaped by the foul hell that is truespace!

(downloads)
actualy, mabye not.

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Whoa .... how purdyful!
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline Ypoknons

• Ancient
    • http://www.xwaupgrade.com
Edit: Praised be Col. Fishguts! And Firecrack. And  StratComm, the finisher of stuff!

:p

In time for 3.6.7 too !
« Last Edit: July 19, 2005, 08:24:21 am by 103 »
Long time ago, you see, there was this thing called the VBB and... oh, nevermind.

Offline Kie99

"You shot me in the bollocks, Tim"
"Like I said, no hard feelings"

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Originally posted by kietotheworld
Linky no worky. :(

Odd, worked for me a few hours ago, now it 404s.

Well, I uploaded it to my space: Click me

EDIT: What texture is needed for the pilot dude ?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2005, 06:40:55 am by 1445 »
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
The pilot texture is Nico's and is common with the Perseus, Ares, Ezechiel, and a few others.  It should be in mv_models or something.  I'm not sure why the link went down, it was on Raa's space so he's the one to ask there.

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Meh. It's on Game Warden's space. And from time to time, (usually whenever I put something up for download :doubt: ) It tends to do this for a few hours.

It'll be back up soon... (I'd put this on Mekhu's space but I have a 50mb quota there.)

Edit: What really sucks is that I can get to GWBB, and I can loginto the other space via FTP, just my folder seems to not be there.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2005, 09:00:05 am by 273 »
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
Originally posted by Raa
I'd put this on Mekhu's space but I have a 50mb quota there.

:wtf:

No you don't...
VBB Survivor -- 387 Posts -- July 3 2001 - April 12 2002
VWBB Survivor -- 100 Posts -- July 10 2002 - July 10 2004

AHTW

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Hippo's post on GTD

Ok, you've got a subdomain at http://mekhu.woodentoyandgift.com ...

username: *Snip*
pass: *snip*
connect to: *snip*

50mb quota...

:nervous: :smash:

No? This is what you posted in my internal. :p

Offline Ulala

• Groooove Evening, viewers!
We demand screenshots that work! :hammer: ;) :p
I am a revolutionary.

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
Oh... I think its gone anyway :p
VBB Survivor -- 387 Posts -- July 3 2001 - April 12 2002
VWBB Survivor -- 100 Posts -- July 10 2002 - July 10 2004

AHTW

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Originally posted by Ulala
We demand screenshots that work! :hammer: ;) :p

(deletes post flaming people for demanding, when giving so little in return)

Files have been mirrored on Mekhu.