Author Topic: Antares' Super Fun Happy Thread!  (Read 10981 times)

Antares' Super Fun Happy Thread!
Originally posted by .::Tin Can::.
Can you provide the link for the launcher and SCP build thingies, because, my computer is broken and I'm getting it fixed on Tuesday, and I'll need the links to all the stuff I need to get the SCP running... so, I'll download Lightspeed's totally *****en nebulas that make me wet my pants because they are so beautiful, almost as much as my girlfriend, and I'll also get those beam upgrades. Beautiful...

click the link under my name, go to the SCP section and read the manual, it contains links to everything.

and if you don't get that.

READ THE ****ING MANUAL, YOU ****ING N00B! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :hopping: :hopping: :hopping: :hopping: :hopping:
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline Singh

• Hasn't Accomplished Anything Special Or Notable
  • Degrees of guilt.
Originally posted by Nico
The green lighting doesn't fit with the planet imho.

There. check the pic - is that any better?
"Blessed be the FREDder that knows his sexps."
"Cursed be the FREDder that trusts FRED2_Open."
Dreamed of much, accomplished little. :(

Originally posted by Singh

Sorry Kasperl...I just had to post it!! I just HAD to!!! Its too pretty not to ;) Promise I wont put up the cutscene tho :)

no problem, just put it up at the website as well, and see if you can add the FSCZ name or something in the image.
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline Raptor

*looks closely at Kalfireth's images*
*looks at framerates*
*jaw crashs though floor*

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

What kind of MONSTER PC are you running man?
...There ought to be something surreal about a Zoid offering romantic advice...and yet there is not. It seems perfectly normal that the Liger is giving Bit advice on relationships, and it shouldn't, but it does. Dangit man, you've confused me again.[/I]
NGTM-R review of one of the chapters in my fanfic story :D Story is here! -> 'Ancient Legacies'

Originally posted by Raptor

I think i like to know too, since my framerates are always around 20/30  fps:(
"What does not kills me, makes me stronger!" -Nietzche

There is no peace, there is Anger;

There is no fear, there is Power.

There is no death, there is immortality;

There is no weakness, there is the Dark Side.

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
Originally posted by Singh
http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v107/anandraj/Template_Haven.jpg

But they're still... backwards!  Light is coming from the left, planets are lit from the right.  You flipped the wrong one :rolleyes:
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline Singh

• Hasn't Accomplished Anything Special Or Notable
  • Degrees of guilt.
Originally posted by StratComm

But they're still... backwards!  Light is coming from the left, planets are lit from the right.  You flipped the wrong one :rolleyes:

dang.ill fix that later.
"Blessed be the FREDder that knows his sexps."
"Cursed be the FREDder that trusts FRED2_Open."
Dreamed of much, accomplished little. :(

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Raptor
*looks closely at Kalfireth's images*
*looks at framerates*
*jaw crashs though floor*

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

PC? You guys dont have wetware yet? :wtf:

Offline Raptor

Originally posted by Kalfireth

PC? You guys dont have wetware yet? :wtf:

Wetware? Eh?:confused::wtf:
...There ought to be something surreal about a Zoid offering romantic advice...and yet there is not. It seems perfectly normal that the Liger is giving Bit advice on relationships, and it shouldn't, but it does. Dangit man, you've confused me again.[/I]
NGTM-R review of one of the chapters in my fanfic story :D Story is here! -> 'Ancient Legacies'

Offline Gloriano

• silver dracon
  • Machina terra
Nice shots K :)

oh well. I try post some shots tomorrow because I did take shots already but with wrong ships ;)
You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.- Nietzsche

When in despair I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won; there have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
*can't wait to get a new PC*
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
get ATI
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Originally posted by Sandwich
*can't wait to get a new PC*

The new PCs are something like seven or eight times faster than ours, all things taken into account. And cost less. Does that mean you're getting a new box soon, Mike? :)
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
As a matter of fact, yes. ;)

Specs:

AMD Athlon XP 3000+
1Gb DDR400
2x 120Gb Samsung SATA HDD in a RAID 0 array
ATI Radeon 9700 Pro 128Mb

That's the basics; things like CD/DVD drives will be cannabalised from my current computer. All in all, including a new case, it'll cost around $1100 US.

I'lll hopefully be getting it in about a month. :)
SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Offline adwight

• Neo-Terran
  • Go Gators!
Sweet Sandwich, that looks exactly like the computer that I currently own.  I really like it, and I hope you like urs too.
Neo-Terra Victorious

The Lightning Marshall

158th Banshee Squadron

Gay people are rejects who can't get girls. Period. -DragonClaw
Can I have sex with it yet? -KnightTemplar

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions

Specs:

AMD Athlon XP 3000+
1Gb DDR400

That's the basics; things like CD/DVD drives will be cannabalised from my current computer. All in all, including a new case, it'll cost around $1100 US.

:( *cries* But... but... you'll no longer be my buddy in the Brotherhood Of Slow Computerness! What will I do here... all.. alone? :nervous:

Lol, that looks to be an awesome box. Especially impressed with the RAID setup... bah, that means I have to upgrade after you. First the V1, now this... :lol:
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline KARMA

• Darth Hutt
    • http://members.fortunecity.com/aranbanjo
alone? I'm still here with a pII 400 + voodoo2 spitting at me anytime I open photoshop or try to run FSO:(

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
And I'm here with a GF2 PCI and a first generation Duron 600.
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline IceFire

• GTVI Section 3
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/ce

Specs:

AMD Athlon XP 3000+
1Gb DDR400

Thats virtually the same as my current computer.  Radeon 9700Pro is a FANTASTIC card.
- IceFire
BlackWater Ops, Cold Element
"Burn the land, boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me..."

Offline Drew

• http://www.galactic-quest.com
1Gb DDR400

my freind has that. HE could run the SPC in softwere mode with all of lightspeeds artwork and still stay at 60 fps the whole time it was increddible :P
[(WWF - steroids + ties - spandex) / Atomic Piledrivers] - viewing audience = C-SPAN

My god.. He emptied the gasoline tank from the van onto your cat, lit him on fire, threw him in the house and dove for cover.  :wtf: Family indeed.  ~ KT

Happiness is belt fed.