Author Topic: Assault fighter --WIP--  (Read 5387 times)

Offline --Steve-O--

• I might be the last man on earth to use TS3.2
Re: Assault fighter --WIP--
So once this is done, ANYBODY can put it in their mod? (provided you get credit, of course.)

any body can use them, free reign.

to Darius----
yeah the vexor carrier is coming up on the over haul schedule, as well as another round of details for the hyperion. the vexor is handsome as it stands, but now days i feel i can most certainly push the detail envelope on that one, it kinda primitive and i want to bring up to spec before it enters circulation.

to the good Admiral Nelson----
i guess you can say more or less that i'm building a fleet for this faction, as it stands i might roll out another fighter, i still have a frigate gunship to build, a battle ship, revamp the carrier and finalize the current frigate.
maybe a battle cruiser will pop up out of the void of my head. either way i'll keep churning out the models!
"And so they dwelled in filth, on worlds made of dirt and feces, and there they lay until they stumbled into the skies." --the Mad Prophet

Offline Admiral Nelson

• Resurrecter of Campaigns
  • The GTA expects that every man will do his duty.
Wonderful!  I'm looking forward to them. :)
If a man consults whether he is to fight, when he has the power in his own hands, it is certain that his opinion is against fighting.

can someone gimme links to his entire collective works? this ship is awesome- i wanna see more.
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

Offline --Steve-O--

EYE CANDY!!!     
Scooby has a cool idea. so i decided to be a poser and do the same, using the background that Gucken fella made (he does good work, what can i say), and using TS lighting system. actually came out pretty cool so i thought i'd share it...a teaser if you will. every thing i have uploaded is there, and thats whats getting shipped to HC in a short while. plus guns and other neato stuff!
"And so they dwelled in filth, on worlds made of dirt and feces, and there they lay until they stumbled into the skies." --the Mad Prophet

Offline Admiral Nelson

• Resurrecter of Campaigns
  • The GTA expects that every man will do his duty.
AAA stuff!
If a man consults whether he is to fight, when he has the power in his own hands, it is certain that his opinion is against fighting.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Whoah!!! Nice!!! :eek:

Can I have a list of all the ships you have created so I don't need to look for them through endless pages of threads, please?

:jaw: I just soiled myself  :yes:
Fat people are harder to kidnap :ha:

Offline --Steve-O--

:jaw: I just soiled myself  :yes:

ahh the sweeat nutty smell of success!   :)

Whoah!!! Nice!!! :eek:

Can I have a list of all the ships you have created so I don't need to look for them through endless pages of threads, please?

FTF  Lancer                 (released, dead link now)
FTF  Jackal                  (Released, link might still work)
FTF  Wraith                 (not released, still WIP)
FTF  Thor                     (Released, link may be dead)
FTB  Saracen               (Released, link should still be active)
FTFr Hyperion              (Released, undergoing revision, link might still  be active)
FTD  Vexor                   (Not Released, undergoing revision)
External Weapons       (a few released with jackal and saracen, the rest are WIP still)

thats everything, for the ships it would probably be easier to look them up by name and leave out the FTF and such prefix.

next question: can you put up working links? especially for that one second from bottom. please?

and btw, how the heck do you do that on TS3???

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
Nice image. Somehow it reminds me a lot of B5 and Starlancer.
Still nice work.
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project

The warships look like Colony Wars 2-3 Navy ships(which is a good, very good thing!). The fighters remind me some Colony Wars and StarLancer fighters(again, a good thing!).

:yes:
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

almost forgot:

PURTY
 :D