Author Topic: Its never to early to get RADICAL!  (Read 2407 times)

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
Re: Its never to early to get RADICAL!
Possibly the raising of another childrens crusade (hey they did better than the ones following a goose!) ... or maybe just a very whacked out guy who thinks that children should be "warriors" of God.

Just wait, there will be Christian gang wars eventually in the US. Youths will fight over who is more pious, and someone (probably me) will have to repeat the immortal line "Too many saviours on my cross".

Dear god I can't even see straight right now I'm that tired.
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
I love how they had:

Kids there are a lot of
awesome "animation" and "graphics" inside.

With the "animation" and "graphics" in "s.

Offline Ford Prefect

• 8D
  • Intelligent Dasein
My favorite part is where he threatens kids with Hell. That's commitment.
"Mais est-ce qu'il ne vient jamais à l'idée de ces gens-là que je peux être 'artificiel' par nature?"  --Maurice Ravel

Offline Flaser

• man/fish warsie
He needs to be raped by a thousand grizzly bears.  Then, he should be thrown in jail for whatever law includes endagering youth.

Nah...let him be and do it with my support.....in North Korea.
Anyone help me raise the funds for the ticket?
"I was going to become a speed dealer. If one stupid fairytale turns out to be total nonsense, what does the young man do? If you answered, “Wake up and face reality,” you don’t remember what it was like being a young man. You just go to the next entry in the catalogue of lies you can use to destroy your life." - John Dolan

Offline Ace

• Truth of Babel
    • http://www.lordofrigel.com
Did I miss what you're all up in arms about?

You seriously don't see anything wrong with that site?...

Now go back there. Replace 'Lord' with 'Allah.'

Now do you see why fundies are scary?
Ace
Self-plagiarism is style.
-Alfred Hitchcock

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
You see kids ! God wants us to be warriors, and soldiers. He can turn "wimps into warriors," "chickens into champions," and "dorks into dragon slayers." But for that to happen, you must be dressed in God's full armor.

:lol: :lol:   OMG!  wimps! If God wanted us to be warriors (like they said *radical*), we would be like the Shivans, except with chainguns and laZor beams sticking out of our fingers/other limbs. Im a Catholic person, but JEEZ, there acting like their battling zombies in a post-apocyaliptic warzone! (uh-oh, I'm saying religons, is that against the law here?  :nervous: )
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 09:36:38 pm by thesizzler »

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
He needs to be raped by a thousand grizzly bears. Then, he should be thrown in jail for whatever law includes endagering youth.

Nah...let him be and do it with my support.....in North Korea.
Anyone help me raise the funds for the ticket?

Sending him off to North Korea sounds very appealing at the moment.
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Sandwich

• Got Screen?
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Brainzipper
Did I miss what you're all up in arms about?

You seriously don't see anything wrong with that site?...

Now go back there. Replace 'Lord' with 'Allah.'

Now do you see why fundies are scary?

Ah... I wasn't sure whether it was the content of the "design" of the site itself. :p

SERIOUSLY...! | {The Sandvich Bar} - Rhino-FS2 Tutorial | CapShip Turret Upgrade | The Complete FS2 Ship List | System Background Package

"...The quintessential quality of our age is that of dreams coming true. Just think of it. For centuries we have dreamt of flying; recently we made that come true: we have always hankered for speed; now we have speeds greater than we can stand: we wanted to speak to far parts of the Earth; we can: we wanted to explore the sea bottom; we have: and so  on, and so on: and, too, we wanted the power to smash our enemies utterly; we have it. If we had truly wanted peace, we should have had that as well. But true peace has never been one of the genuine dreams - we have got little further than preaching against war in order to appease our consciences. The truly wishful dreams, the many-minded dreams are now irresistible - they become facts." - 'The Outward Urge' by John Wyndham

"The very essence of tolerance rests on the fact that we have to be intolerant of intolerance. Stretching right back to Kant, through the Frankfurt School and up to today, liberalism means that we can do anything we like as long as we don't hurt others. This means that if we are tolerant of others' intolerance - especially when that intolerance is a call for genocide - then all we are doing is allowing that intolerance to flourish, and allowing the violence that will spring from that intolerance to continue unabated." - Bren Carlill

Online Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Ah... I wasn't sure whether it was the content of the "design" of the site itself. :p

It's both
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline Ace

• Truth of Babel
    • http://www.lordofrigel.com
You see kids ! God wants us to be warriors, and soldiers. He can turn "wimps into warriors," "chickens into champions," and "dorks into dragon slayers." But for that to happen, you must be dressed in God's full armor.

:lol: :lol:   OMG!  wimps! If God wanted us to be warriors (like they said *radical*), we would be like the Shivans, except with chainguns and laZor beams sticking out of our fingers/other limbs.  :nervous: )

Now we need you in a room with Bush and Osama and you can tell them that. Maybe... just maybe they'll then realize the truth of your statement.

...or they might just kill eachother.
Ace
Self-plagiarism is style.
-Alfred Hitchcock

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control

:lol: :lol: OMG! wimps! If God wanted us to be warriors (like they said *radical*), we would be like the Shivans, except with chainguns and laZor beams sticking out of our fingers/other limbs. :nervous: )

Now we need you in a room with Bush and Osama and you can tell them that. Maybe... just maybe they'll then realize the truth of your statement.

...or they might just kill eachother.

That could quite an awkward moment.

"oh.... usami bin liner!"
"Ah, alah ni shibab infidel Bush!"
"Er..... thanks for the election video."