Author Topic: 'R' rated halftime  (Read 7275 times)

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Whee! Ban-fest!
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Let him try it, anyone can see Shrikes being an ass this time ;)

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
What? You mean you can only ban people if they deserve it?

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!

*runs screaming over to NW and barricades it against all this blasphemous heathen-idiocy*
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Originally posted by mikhael
Can I try too? I'll color the sarcasm GREEN:

Dickhead.

Now, from where I sit, I don't see any sarcasm in either my statement or yours. So maybe you can ****ing well help and EXPLAIN your obviously ****ed up attempt at sarcasm. I completely missed it.
You probably can't see it because you've been acting like mister boo ****ing humorless hoo for gods knows how long now.  Maybe you should lighten up a tad, you were much more pleasant when you weren't angerman 5000.

To be completely serious, what is your problem?  You've been pissy for quite a while now and it's really starting to get annoying.  You act like everything is a personal attack and let it get under your skin.  Why don't you, I dunno, do something fun and relaxing, calm yourself down some, because it certainly doesn't seem like you're calm or enjoying yourself here.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Give him a break - he doesn't have FS2 installed.
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Well geez, that's an easy problem to fix then. ;)

Next stop, solving world hunger!  The world is made of love and peace!
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Bit of a desperate old tart, isn't she?

Especially as it was apparently her idea (and indeed intentional).

Offline icespeed

Desperate is the right word... Personally I can't really imagine wanting to appear in public without a top for any reason at all... But hey, she's supposed to be a star, they got their own world
$quot;Let your light shine before men...$quot;
Matthew 5:16

When I graduate, I'm going to be a doctor, and people are going to come to me looking for treatment and prescription drugs, and I'm going to give it to them. Is anyone scared yet?

$quot;If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord', and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.$quot; Romans 10:9

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Gah, I've given up on all this. Give me a good book to read and I'll be happy. :rolleyes:
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

Offline Turnsky

• FOXFIRE Artisté
  • huh?.. Who?.. hey you kids, git off me lawn!
Originally posted by Setekh
Gah, I've given up on all this. Give me a good book to read and I'll be happy. :rolleyes:

*gives steak a small library*
   //Warning\\
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
do not torment the sleep deprived artist, he may be vicious when cornered,
in case of emergency, administer caffeine to the artist,
he will become docile after that,
and less likely to stab you in the eye with a mechanical pencil
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline HotSnoJ

• Knossos Online!
    • http://josherickson.org
Originally posted by mikhael
I find it rather entertaining that girls' breasts are secondary sexual organs, whilst mens breasts--which are in every biologically important way identical to women's breasts, including the ability to lactate--are not.
//hmm, very good question indeed.

Why are sexual characteristics bad and bloody corpses okay, Hot?
What moral system would you like to use as a reference/starting point? I use the Bible.
I have big plans, now if only I could see them through.

LiberCapacitas duo quiasemper
------------------------------
Nav buoy - They mark things

Offline J3Vr6

This isn't what you guys are talking about now, but I'd just throw it in there.  It's not that Janet is looking a lot like Michael.  It's Michael that's starting to look a lot like her.  He's the one you should be calling wierd, not her.  

Janet Jackson has been hot for the last 10 years.  You guys have been saturated with Britney's and Beyonce and have forgotten one of the hottest women in music.
"I wanna drink til I'm drunk, and smoke til I'm senseless..."
-Tricky

"Hey barkeep, who's leg do I have to hump to get a dry martini around here?"
-Brian, Family Guy

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
well then lets kill micheal for ruining her
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Originally posted by J3Vr6
This isn't what you guys are talking about now, but I'd just throw it in there.  It's not that Janet is looking a lot like Michael.  It's Michael that's starting to look a lot like her.  He's the one you should be calling wierd, not her.  

Janet Jackson has been hot for the last 10 years.  You guys have been saturated with Britney's and Beyonce and have forgotten one of the hottest women in music.

IMHO she looks like a right old tramp.  

The fact that it has Michael Jackson has taken several decades of botched plastic surgery to start to resemble her supports this.

Offline Drew

• http://www.galactic-quest.com
:wtf:

who cares if janet is hot or not.
The whole show was ****ing lame.

Janet actually did the best performance there...the rest was Nelly lip syncing the "hot in herr" (a 2 year old song) ching-e lip synching to "holidae inn" (another overplayed song that everyone has heard a bajillion times) and justin timberlake lip synching to "rock your body" then exposing janets boobie.

nothing the target audience (me) hasnt heard or seen before.

:blah:

now the pregame show......
« Last Edit: February 03, 2004, 08:57:56 am by 1243 »
[(WWF - steroids + ties - spandex) / Atomic Piledrivers] - viewing audience = C-SPAN

My god.. He emptied the gasoline tank from the van onto your cat, lit him on fire, threw him in the house and dove for cover.  :wtf: Family indeed.  ~ KT

Happiness is belt fed.

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Originally posted by HotSnoJ
What moral system would you like to use as a reference/starting point? I use the Bible.

In all seriousness, HotSnoJ, the Bible's moral system is pretty much limited to "do what God says or he'll send you to hell".
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Originally posted by HotSnoJ

Well Hooooooo Doggy! Lets go Kill us some fags and rape us some *****es!
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline Drew

• http://www.galactic-quest.com
Originally posted by Woolie Wool

In all seriousness, HotSnoJ, the Bible's moral system is pretty much limited to "do what God says or he'll send you to hell".

ever read it?

no?

then shut up
[(WWF - steroids + ties - spandex) / Atomic Piledrivers] - viewing audience = C-SPAN

My god.. He emptied the gasoline tank from the van onto your cat, lit him on fire, threw him in the house and dove for cover.  :wtf: Family indeed.  ~ KT

Happiness is belt fed.

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
I've read it, and that's prety much what I got out of it
/*went to a catholic high school*/
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline J3Vr6

Originally posted by aldo_14

IMHO she looks like a right old tramp.

Yeah, but a hot tramp :D  I'd tap that any day.

But Drew is right, halftime show sucked.  I think it was better when it was just one artist performing at halftime and not when they throw in 5 different artists.  Kid rock didn't do so bad, even though I'm not a kid rock fan.  I was expecting Justin Timberlake to start dancing and he didn't.  Janet stole the show.
"I wanna drink til I'm drunk, and smoke til I'm senseless..."
-Tricky

"Hey barkeep, who's leg do I have to hump to get a dry martini around here?"
-Brian, Family Guy