Author Topic: 'Bye  (Read 16275 times)

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
No i was thinking along the lines of techs stealing passwords or financial information and not telling the person whose computer they fixed that they got this juicy information and will do some bad with it.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
Well, you run into that any place you use your credit card or your bank... anyone that works there can abuse that info.  There are penalties, however, and usually they perps (eventually) get caught.

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
Very true. But, not so much with computer tech jobs. Computer tech jobs it's easier to find goldmines of data on occasion with the surf the net only and occasional office suite usage computer customers. Computer tech jobs it's a lot easier to go unnoticed as long as it's a dumb user in hand who got the shaft.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.