Author Topic: Beta Website Online!  (Read 4292 times)

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
Originally posted by Thunder
That should tell you - keep this on topic please.

Roger that Command...engaging fusion drives. ETA to the site: 12 seconds

Hmm....Probably should add GCC to the links. For downloads, I'd suggest releasing the most recent reliable build. Otherwise, just point people to the CVS tree. :nod:
-C

Hey, Thunder, will there be a list of suggested code mods somewhere on the site so people can refer to that and maybe even vote on what they would like to see?  I know there are posts here, but having a centralized list of them would be nice.

If you're looking for extra hands on webpage dev'g I've done about five years of it.:nod:
Using no way as way; using no limitation as limitation - Bruce Lee

Helen Waite is now in charge of customer service.  So if you have a problem, then go to Helen Waite - hehe

Signature?  What signature?  I don't need no steenkeeng signature!

Offline Inquisitor

Yes, we are compiling such a list now, shoudl have it ready by saturday's meeting, and I am investigating automating it so we can get the list online for people to add to it.
No signature.

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
And in keeping with that I'm going to be working as hard as possible over the following few days to add any and all information Inq sends me to the site, creating a (proper) FAQ and sorting out moderation permissions for various people around here (IceFire, Inquisitor and considering anyone nominated by them).

Offline Inquisitor

For starters, can we get the links that are on fs2source.warpcore.org (CVS and Bugzilla)?

In view of the lack of a dynamic news script, is there a way to link to the 5 most recent threads on the site? I have a php based scraper for UBB, but some of these other boards already have those functions built.

I'll also get the information on subscribing to the developer email list, and once the documentation is uploaded to waprcore. we'll need to link to that as well.

Also, if you could post the contents of the readme from the source under a "Getting started " link, that would rock.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2002, 01:35:46 pm by 122 »
No signature.

Offline Inquisitor

I updated the links and the page a bit at warpcore:

http://fs2source.warpcore.org

On the HLP site, could we get a direct link into this forum?
No signature.

Offline Fineus

• Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Where abouts on the main site? (Whilst this is a part of both HLP and VW it is not the new be all and end all... we can't suddenly chuck links all over the place for it).

Oh - and just because I haven't responded to other requests around here doesn't mean I'm ignoring them, I've just been doing things around the house etc... I've seen whats needed :)

Offline Inquisitor

I meant the main SCP site ;)
No signature.

Offline Fineus

• Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
It's not linked?

Looks...

Oops... on it :)

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Hey Thunder or Inquisitor or whoever does the webpage bit... what's the official website?  is it:

http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/fsscp/
or
http://fs2source.warpcore.org

!?

Offline Fineus

• Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Technically it's the HLP hosted one - but I should point out that that's only a beta pending IceFires publishing of the proper site on VW, that will be the official site.

Offline Inquisitor

The warpcore page is only there in case someone sumbles on it ;)
No signature.

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Originally posted by Thunder
Technically it's the HLP hosted one - but I should point out that that's only a beta pending IceFires publishing of the proper site on VW, that will be the official site.

yeah, i thought that was the original agreement, that VolitionWatch does the hosting and HLP does the forums...

once i get everything set up i can do that for Ice Fire if he doesn't have any time.

i think both should be combined, so someone doesn't have to 'stumble' upon it :nod: :cool: