Author Topic: HTL Ravana  (Read 45033 times)

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
I'm just not sure he ever released a WIP.  I was partial to some of his development WIP images that weren't publicly released, and I've never seen a copy of the mesh itself.
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline Ulala

• Groooove Evening, viewers!
Does anyone know how to contact Galemp and can maybe ask him about it? The Ravana is my favorite FS ship, and I also hate to see his hard work go to waste.  :blah:

Sorry to semi-necro.
I am a revolutionary.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
He's on ICQ sometimes, but from what I've heard from him he's swamped with college work or something like that.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline neoterran

It would really be nice to have a HTL version of this ship.
Official Taylor Fan Club Member.
Chief Grognard.
"How much code could a coder code if a coder could code code?"

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
sure Galemp's idea might bring peace to the world and clean all peoples of there sins, but if he never returns it won't matter will it?
First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, "Where is this 'HTL Ravana' he promised? Ever since he posted WIP pictures, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of college."