Author Topic: Update on my Outlaw Star campaign  (Read 2103 times)

acs07

Update on my Outlaw Star campaign
So far now I have 11 missions with custom sounds, command breifings, pilot ani's, and an almost made Outlaw Star!  With the help from the forum and modders i have almost reached my goals thanks to you modder geniuses. I just have to put subsystems and turrets, and add to my table file and I should be good to go.  If anybody wants to help, have suggestions on what they want to see, or have any helpful advice to how to make capital ships email me at [email protected].  (And I will give full credit in the credits to the ships and help I have recieved from this forum.)

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
Need hosting?  

[This message has been edited by Setekh (edited 04-03-2001).]
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

acs07

When I make my own web page in geocities, as long as my site is FS2 relevent you guys will keep the sith running?  And if anyone has the time the Outlaw Star is almost finished I just have to put on the engines and so far my unfinshed model has showed up in freespace2 and fred2 (without any subsystems, turrets, or engines) so far so good though.  If anyone could answer me how do you guys know where on X Y Z axis in the FSMM2 when you go to put in turrets, subsytems etc?

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
the model showed up? congratulation  

------------------
venom2506
Member of the Robotech mod for FS2

and of Hidden Terror, the Shivan campaign

and My own page
SCREW CANON!

Offline Sushi

• Art Critic
Sweet...when can we get some screenshots of this new ship?

------------------
Sushi- the OTHER white meat!
Accelerate your game-Velocity Mod

acs07

I just need to put the engines on the ship,texture it, and the hard part putting turrets and subsystems on it so far I can't even put a weapon subsystem on the ship its there because when i shoot it enough a subsystem explosion occurs but I cant see it  ( and yes I did put the $special=subsystem) in the properties box of FSMM2 if anyone knows the correct way of putting on turrets and subsystems please email.

Offline Grey Wolf

Dude, you had a double post. Might want to delete one.  

------------------
Webmaster of GTD Wolf

"It could be worse."

"'Tis only a flesh wound!"
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw