Author Topic: Quit Tormenting Us!!!  (Read 5487 times)

Offline Edwin

Why must you torture us so much!?!?!?

You make all these "status updates" in which you throw pictures at us, and bury us in distribution plans (it's actually starting to scare me, i'm used to silence from you people) but you don't give us anything more!  Stop spending time torturing us and get to work!!!!

ok, i'm done ranting.

:P:P:P:P

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
This is less about torment and more about releasing something fun and semi-polished. That said, we are playing the end game right now. Once R3 is out smaller more regular releases are planned.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline -Norbert-

If that is torture, I must have turned into a masochist.

Offline Skullar

Offline Edwin

Originally posted by IPAndrews
This is less about torment and more about releasing something fun and semi-polished.

what exactly do you mean by "semi-polished"?

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Originally posted by Skullar
yes
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Originally posted by Edwin
what exactly do you mean by "semi-polished"?

Look up the word polished. Look up the word semi. There you go! :D
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Edwin

Look up the word polished. Look up the word semi. There you go! :D

so you're saying it was polished by an 18-wheeler?

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer

Offline Ashrak

• Not Banned
    • Imagination Designs
jesus edwin will you shut the **** up and go get a life (note first post in months)
I hate My signature!

Offline Roanoke

I thought that was quite funny actually....

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Originally posted by Roanoke
I thought that was quite funny actually....

Well, considering you can play pre-RC and Raider Wars campaign... might be fun indeed.

Offline Roanoke

"pre-RC" ?

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Pre-Release Candidate. As in not yet in release candidate status, but close.

Offline Roanoke

Speaking of Raider Wars, hope you guys have been reading my notes in the Torrent Tracker Forum.

Offline Edwin

Originally posted by Ashrak
jesus edwin will you shut the **** up and go get a life (note first post in months)

good lord ashrak, you turn into a woman at the wrong time of the month or something?  WTF did i do to you?

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Originally posted by Roanoke
Speaking of Raider Wars, hope you guys have been reading my notes in the Torrent Tracker Forum.

I've been keeping a close eye on it, I hope Sgt has too. Can't say for sure though, haven't seen him for a while.

Offline Roanoke

I've been keeping a close eye on it, I hope Sgt has too. Can't say for sure though, haven't seen him for a while.

Hmn. doesn't appear to be on ICQ often too.

FYI, it's coming along very nicely. PM2 & HAS/RAH are turning out to be really good (IMHO).

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
That's good to hear. I had high hopes for HAS especially. I couldn't quite make it work myself but it always seemed like a good idea for a mission.

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
You know what, my guts tell me that R3 base/core just hit release candidate status.

Now we need to finish those missions. :)